Ayanokoji in DxD Pt. 4

I want to see if this get more votes in the one-shots then in separate story, if your interested in the separate story check it out 'Ayanokoji in DxD'

Issei POV

As I stood there, seething with anger and frustration, the response from the others was not what I had expected. Instead of understanding or empathy, their reactions ranged from amusement to disbelief.

Hashimoto's laughter cut through the tension like a knife, his booming laughter echoing through the room as he doubled over in mirth. "HAHAHAHA, that's a good one, kid! Say, you're good at telling jokes," he managed to say between fits of laughter, his jovial demeanor contrasting sharply with my own turmoil.

To my dismay, others soon joined in, their laughter adding to the cacophony of sound that filled the room. Even Akeno, whose giggles usually brought comfort, seemed to find humor in my outburst. And when even Koneko, known for her stoicism, joined in, I felt a pang of betrayal.

Kiba's voice of reason cut through the laughter, his words a stark reminder of the seriousness of the situation. "Issei, that's not a good idea," he cautioned, his tone tinged with concern.

Irina's agreement only added to my frustration, her words serving as a sobering reminder of the consequences of my actions. "Even I agree," she added, her voice quiet but firm.

Amidst the laughter and the admonitions, Rias and Ayanokoji remained silent, their blank stares a stark contrast to the chaos unfolding around them. In their silence, I couldn't help but feel a sense of isolation, as if my anger and frustration were meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

"You think you can just manipulate people's lives like it's some kind of game?" I demanded, my words ringing out in the tense silence that hung between us. "You toyed with my life, and I bet you have done the same with others, and you expect us to just accept it?"

I could feel the weight of everyone's gaze upon me, their silent scrutiny adding to the intensity of the moment. But in that moment, all I could focus on was the burning rage that consumed me, a fire fueled by the injustice of it all.

Rias's words cut through the room like a knife, her reminder a stark reminder of the hierarchy that governed our interactions. "Issei, may I remind you to remember your place," she stated firmly, her tone brooking no argument.

I was taken aback by her words, baffled by the sudden shift in dynamics. "What?!" I sputtered, struggling to comprehend the meaning behind her admonition.

But before I could voice my confusion, Ayanokoji intervened, his gesture silencing Rias's rebuke. "Let him speak," he commanded, his tone firm and authoritative.

The nerve of this guy, I thought bitterly, feeling a surge of frustration at his apparent disregard for my feelings and opinions. Who did he think he was, to dictate the course of our conversation?

Rias shook her head, her attention shifting back to Ayanokoji as she addressed him directly. "Kiyotaka, I have some other questions before Issei continues his rant," she stated, her words dismissing me entirely as if I were nothing more than an afterthought.

Ayanokoji broke his gaze from me and turned toward Rias. At that moment, I felt a wave of indignation wash over me, my presence was reduced to nothing in mere seconds. It was a stark reminder of where I stood in the grand scheme of things, a pawn in a game I had no control over.

Rias's question hung in the air, her curiosity evident as she sought to understand the enigma that was Ayanokoji. "Are you still a human?" she inquired, her gaze fixed on him with a mixture of intrigue and uncertainty.