CHAPTER 1 - DESTINY

Hello readers!!!!! I'm glad you guys are here, i would not give a lot of information but this story has characters which have the exact same personalities my friends share. So without any delays, let's get started.

Author's POV

Hayat, a beautiful, ambitious, enthusiastic, 21 year old girl living in New York, who loves her friends and nanny as they are the only ones she has. She grew up with her friends in a hostel, her nanny took care of her and now she is a successful entrepreneur. But it has been 5 years since she last saw them and today she will be meeting them. I would not introduce the gang yet as this is a flashback of what happened 8 years ago.

Hayat's POV

People were running all around when aryan asked all of us to get inside the car. I was standing blank until i heard children screaming, Agam was standing beside me.

He said "the city has been bombed " i couldnt believe what I just heard.

I started breathing heavily when agam noticed it, he asked me to go inside the car.

" what about the children?" i said with tears in my eyes.

" we cant help it, we need to save ourselves or them"

I was about to go when he held me and said " its not safe, please. "

We got into the car and he called aryan.

" go away from the city as soon as possible " he said and cut the call.

I could not stop crying with the guilt that i still didnt save the children when i had the chance to.

Agam said " It's okay " while holding my hand.

Flashback

OMG! I really don't want to get off the beddddddddddddd, It's literally 11:30 am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. All these thoughts were running in my head when my alarm rung. This thing is never tired! Don't get me wrong, I am not lazy, I always get up early and go to office but it's a sunday!!!

' HAYAT!!!! UP IN 5 MINS ' nanny said.

ughhhhhhh

" my sweet nanny, it's a SUNDAY" I said while sitting on my bed with a pout.

She then plastered a smile on her face and said " And you think I don't know that. Well, my dear, today you have to meet your friends-"

My eyes widened but she was to continue and she was cutt off when my phone was ringing, It was Dhruti. Yes, my BBFF(best best friend forever). Shit! i forgot I had to meet my friends today, oh god!

I said " DON'T YOU DARE PICK HER PHONE! SHE'LL KILL ME " to which nanny nodded saying a "yes" of course in a mocking way.

I rushed to the washroom, i came out and was getting ready when my phone rang again, this time it was Maya ( my other BBFF), it's not like i dont like my other friends but bbff are partners in crime. LOL

I ignored it.

Today was the day everyone in squad were waiting for, so basically when we were in our high school, we promised each other to meet on 6th july (our favourite teacher's birthday, but unfortunately she had to shift to UK, so she can't meet us but we always visit the school and video call her) in every 5 years at a place near our hostel.

I was leaving the house when nanny said " Did you have your breakfast? "

" no, I'll have it later "

i kissed her cheek and left to the basement. I took my car and called dhruti

" did u wake up??" she asked and of course she was angry.

" i was just tired and i forgot..." i giggled

" yayaaaaaaa" she responded.

" come in the next 15 mins or else you are dead " before i could say something she cut the call

When i reached the destination, I saw everyone except for Agam. OMG! hugging my friends after a long time.... best feeling

" hiiiiiii" i said.

" missed you sooo much " said mishka while hugging me.

I kissed dhruti's cheek and said " achha baba, sorry!" she laughed and we were bbff's again.

i went to the boys who were constantly chit chatting about their future plans in buying cars

Ruhaan said ' helo kiddo ' everybody giggled as i didn't like that name. I gave a glare.

My eyes were constantly searching for Agam, yes, he was boyfriend since highschool.

Akshat said ' whom are you looking for???? well that guy is on his way, after he comes, we'll go to a cafe' Akshat said to which i nodded with a smile.

After a few minutes, there he was, literally a greek god, omg, he pulled me into a hug as soon as he saw me(before anyone else lol). oh god, i missed him sooo much. We broke the hug and i said " i love you "

he replied "i love you more ".

This guy will someday make me die for his deep voice,ughhhh.

Aditya said "oh bhai, hume bhi kabhi pyar karle ( Come on dude, share some love with us too) " we both chuckled.

We all wanted to visit the hostel and it was just 1 km away so we decided to walk. After walking for a while, we reached the hostel and i heard a thud from a distant place. My phone was ringing, it was an unknown no.

" hayat, just get out of that area, it's going to be bombed, fast "
and the guy cut the call.

I was still trying to process what he said. "come, let's go" maya dragged me.

" we cant" everybody stopped and looked at me with a confused look

" this area will be bombed and we need to get out as soon as possible " i said and everybody was shocked.

Aditya asked " how do you-" he was cutt by a large thud from a distant place again.

( author - now you guys are a little confused, read the first part of this chapter)

flashback ends.

After 8 years

Author's pov

All the friends decided to go to akshat's house and are chilling in the living area when agam noticed hayat spacing out. As soon as he looked at her, he knew she was recalling about the incident which happened 8 years ago, she usually does.

Agam said " hayat, stop spacing out " and hayat slowly looked up and said

" there was something unusual that day Agam "

" what?" Agam asked.

" guys, let's have lunch, come fast" they heard a familiar voice and went

dear readers,

Ignore errors and I know this part was a little confusing but read the other parts, you guys will know. Let me know how was the first part????!!! comment and show support liking

i'll keep you updated with a new chapter, have a great day/night, byeee