CHAPTER 8 - GOOD NEWS

Akshat's Pov

London

It's been 12 hours since Maya is in the ICU and we have no idea about her condition. Everybody's shocked by what Mishka did but I am sure there's something wrong with her.

Agam and I had locked her in a room in the house, her screams were echoing but we locked the house and came to the hospital so I don't know what she has been doing.

Dhruthi was constantly sobbing but I can't see her like that. Finally the doctor came and Ruhaan asked

" Is she fine doctor? "

" Congratulations Mr. Ruhaan, your wife is completely fine and has given birth to an angel. " doctor said with a wide smile

Thank god! Everybody was happy and doctor asked us to meet her.

Finally my Dhruthi is happy but it's not like I don't care about other friends but seeing her cry, I felt my heart aching back then but now everything's fine.

( Author - Wow, MY Dhruthi! Nice progress Akshit)

We went inside and saw Maya with her baby in her hands, aww! Ruhaan pecked her forehead and asked Maya if she was fine

" I'm alright " she replied in a weak voice.

Dhruthi and Aarna hugged her and took the baby from her hands.

" So cuteeeee " both the girls said.

" Welcome Praithya " I said caressing her tiny hair. She looked exactly like Ruhaan the hair are soft, maybe she got Maya's hair.

" Yo Mr. Dad, look at your daughter! She looks exactly like you " Agam said making Ruhaan come out if his world with Maya.

Ruhaan gently took praithya in his hands and pecked her cheeks.

Where is Aditya? I looked around but I didn't find him. I was getting out of the room and I saw him near the reception.

" Bro, did you see praithya?" I asked

" No, I was filling these forms. Ask ruhaan to sign these " he handed over the forms and went to meet praithya.

New York

Hayat's Pov

Midnight

(a lady was on the bed, her face was white with blisters all over her body and white gown she was wearing, it was drenched in blood. She was screaming for her life, her intestines were out and they were being pulled by a lady in black apparel, her face was dark, eyes with no pupil and blood in hands. Her gaze was fixed on me......)

( Author - guys, skip the above part, if you feel uncomfortable)

I woke up with a jerk, it was a nightmare. I was sweating, I can't understand what is happening. I drank some water to calm myself down.

Fast forward

It was afternoon and I'm in nanny's room to talk about her shifting to turkey with Necimye. But I don't think she'll agree, she has been living in New York for so many years and leaving this place would be difficult.

Let's try

" I'm alright now, you should go back " nanny said while I was sitting beside her.

" I will but will u promise me something? " I asked

She nodded in yes.

" Nanny, it's not safe for you here in New York, so how about you go to Turkey with Necimye?"

" That's not needed, I'm in the city from past so many years so why will it not be safe now? " I knew she would say this.

" All these years, I was with you but now that I'm not, I want to make sure that you are safe. " I told

" You know I can't trust that jerk living in the same city as you, please " I made puppy eyes and she shook her head in disbelief for my behavior.

" Fine " she agreed.

" When are you going to London ? " nanny asked

" I have my flight this evening " I said and she hugged me.

Agam's Pov

Finally I became an uncle!!! Wow. Wait, I feel like there's something missing...

" Shit! " I yelled and everybody gave me a questioning look

" Stop swearing in front of a kid " Dhruthi warned with a glare

" What happened? " Aarna asked

" Hayat knows nothing about what is happening! I should call her " I said and exited.

I was coming out of the hospital and guess what, she called me! I'm dead.

" Hello, why aren't you guys opening the door? Are you sleeping?" she said. Oh no! She's standing in front of our house.

" Agam! " she screamed from the other side

" yaya, actually we are in the hospital " I said with a lot of courage

" Hospital?! " she was shocked of course.

" Wait, I'm coming to pick you. " I said and cut the call.

Hayat's Pov

He told me that he's coming to pick me. But why are they in the hospital! Did Maya- OMG, what else could be the reason! They didn't even think of informing me.

Why is the door opening when nobody is there? I'm in the garden area and I heard the main door opening, Is it Agam? Let's see.

I went towards the door and it was open, I went inside to see everything in the same condition as it was. Is Agam playing pranks? I'm already angry!

" Agam " I called his name but got no reply for some minutes and I called again

" Yes sweetheart " I heard his voice from behind

I turned back and he was coming towards me

" Did you have the extra keys? " he asked

" No, you opened the door and why did u disappear? " I asked

" I never opened it" he said

" ohh, so my ghost opened it! " I teased him

" I seriously didn't! I just parked the car and came here "

What is he talking about? Is he going crazy?

" Whatever, I think you guys have to give some explanations. Wait, you are my boyfriend, so you owe me a special explanation on whatever is happening! " I said.

Dear readers,
        Some things might be triggering for you guys to imagine. If u don't feel comfortable skip that part, but let me know if there was an error. Don't forget to vote, share and comment!

With love,
Afrah 💜💛