CHAPTER 5 - UNVEILING THE TERROR

Hayat's POV

Ugh, it was a long day and a busy schedule. I was about to go to the bed when I felt strong winds on my body, the balcony was open so I thought of closing it.

I could feel the dim moon light on my skin and I closed my eyes.

" Hayat, what happened ?" Agam asked

I turned around and I said " nothing "

For one last time I saw the garden in front of our house and this time a figure caught my attention. When I tried to look close, it was Mishka.

She wasn't doing anything, just standing still in front of a tree and blabbering maybe, Agam realised that I was looking at something and he came towards me

" What is she doing there? " I asked pointing mishka

" Who? I don't see anyone" Agam replied and It isn't a shock for me because I can see these random shadows following me.

" Looks like you're really stressed, you should start taking care of yourself " Agam said while pulling me into a hug and I hugged him back but I could still see her.

We went inside but I wanted to check if I was hallucinating or it was really mishka.

" Agam, I'm going to check if Mishka is in her room or not "

" Ugh, you won't listen, go check but be safe, she seems to be too angry since yesterday "

" Why, what happened ?"

" She broke Aryan's phone because he was reading something "

I sighed in disbelief and I left the room.

I was walking down the stairs when I saw Maya in the kitchen, why is she up at this hour?

Anyways, she didn't see me so I'll just check Mishka

I went to her room, when I opened it, I saw her sleeping peacefully and the tree was visible from her balcony. Oh, she was dream walking, thank god.

I was about to leave when I saw the bracelet again, my head started hurting severely but I manged to get out of the room.

I couldn't bare it so I closed my eyes and I felt myself touching the floor.

I felt myself choking, like someone had a strong grip on my neck. " I'll kill you but not so soon, I want every part of your soul to suffer " I heard a voice in my head and this wasn't the first time something like this happened.

Flash back

I knew dhruthi was trying to keep an eye on me since the day she caught me in the restricted section of the library so I used to go there after the school hours, when everyone is in the hostel.

One evening, I was coming out of the library and when I was walking further down the street, I felt someone following me.

I tried to move faster but that person didn't stop and matched my pace.

Suddenly I felt myself dragged towards a corner, i was pinned against a store on the street and I saw a lady having a strong grip on my neck, choking me.

I put my hands on her hand and tried to pull it but it didn't affect at all.

" I'll kill you but not so soon, I want every part of your soul to suffer " she said and started laughing like an evil and I knew this would happen, I knew this lady.

She had a mix of black and white hair, her clothes and appearance were different from what people of her age look, she was in her 30s maybe. Her hand had a small tattoo and it was a sigil, the same one that bracelet had.

I was out of breath and the lady left me with a jerk which made me fall on the ground. I was trying to stand up, when I looked around to search for her, there was nothing, just the silent environment.

Agam's Pov

Why is it taking her so long? Let me check.

I went towards mishka's room but saw hayat on the floor, looks like she fainted again.

I panicked and I bought some water and sprinkled it on her. First time, she didn't even move, making me feel even more scared.

But then, the second time she opened her eyes and looked around as if she was in a different world.

" Are you okay? " I asked

" I am fine but where are we? "
She forgot to check on mishka maybe

" You came to check mishka "

" Oh yes, I did, she's sleeping " she told and I didn't wanted her to walk so I lifted her in the bridal style and why is she so light in weight, Chutki (little one)

" what are you thinking? " she asked

I didn't say anything but I chuckled.

She looked at me with disbelief. We went to our room and I placed her on the bed and gave a goodnight kiss. After that, I fell asleep.

Dear readers,
How was this chapter?? You might have some more clues, start connecting the pieces now. Anyways, don't forget to vote, share and comment if u liked this chapter and if u want to discover the secret, stay tuned.

With love,
Afrah 💜💛