CHAPTER 9 - REALIZATION HITS HARD

Author's pov

Continuation....

" OK! " Agam said and explained his actions.

" I couldn't call you because-" he was cut by hayat

" because you forgot me! " she said

" No, everything happened so suddenly, that's why I couldn't call you "

" Whatever" hayat replied while rolling her eyes

Agam's Pov

Why does it feel so strange in the house? It was all dark but when I turned the lights on, that feeling was still the same.

" Hayat, what should we do with Mishka? " I asked

" What do you mean? You guys just messed it, you should've talked to her and since when is she locked in there? " she asked while heading towards the room where we had locked her.

" umm, 13 or 14 hours maybe " I replied and she was shocked

" Are you crazy? She's our friend and you locked her over here!" of course she was angry and it was justifiable.

We were finally in front of the door of that room. I had the keys and I opened it as Hayat wanted to talk to her about her doings.

The room was fully messed up, the window glasses were broken and my eyes widened when I saw blood on the walls, what's happening? Where's Mishka? I moved forward towards the bed as I saw mishka's head on the other side of it.

Hayat's Pov

I still could not process whatever was in front of my eyes. The clothes in the wardrobe, some papers and other things were lying on the floor.

The walls had blood dripping down, there were some photo frames lying on the floor and were broken. There was a black figure drawn on the wall, it was a girl holding something in her hands.

" Where is she? " I whispered and Agam gestured towards the other side of the bed and we moved while taking steady steps.

Every step we took, Mishka's figure was slowly appearing and in few seconds, I could see her sit on the floor while leaning on the wall.

I gasped looking at her appearance, her hairs were wet, clothes were drenched in blood, eyes were closed and lips had turned black while her face was still pale.

I kneeled down and slowly touched her wrist, she suddenly opened her eyes and what I saw next, it filled me with terror. Her eyes...the iris was yellow, the sclera and the pupil was black. Her gaze was heavy and it was fixed on me, it felt like she was trying to communicate.

Suddenly, she held my neck and tried choking me, I tried removing it but Agam removed her hands with strength and pushed her away.

" Agam, bracelet! " I shouted and he held her hands tightly so that I can remove it.

I tried touching it, she screamed and looked into my eyes and I had a vision and I sat on the floor, my head was aching severely.

(a chair was in centre of the hall, a girl turned and looked at me, her face was burnt, she had a child in her hand which looked more like a doll which is destroyed and blood everywhere in the hall.)

Agam's Pov

After Hayat sat on the floor, Mishka was laughing at her and without leaving a chance, I removed the bracelet in a jerk. Her face was turning normal and she fainted. I kept the bracelet in my pocket.

I saw Hayat panting and I asked her to go back to our room.

I bought water and sprinkled it on Mishka's face, after few seconds, she was back to her senses.

When she saw me, she bursted into tears.

" believe me, I-I didn't do it " she said while sobbing.

" I know, relax " I assured her

" Freshen yourself and come down, we want to talk to you " Agam said and she nodded her head in a yes

I left to my room, but saw hayat going towards the kitchen.

" Are you okay? " I asked while following her

" Agam, that bracelet - " she said and I took it out of my pocket.

" What's wrong?" I asked and she took the bracelet from my hands

Hayat's Pov

I took the matchstick out of the drawer and went to the garden.

I put the bracelet on the ground and lit the matchstick and threw it on the bracelet. Within few minutes, it was completely burnt. I took the ashes, packed it in a small bag and gave it to the security guard.

" Please, throw it somewhere away from the house " I told and he nodded

I went inside the house.

" Agam, that bracelet, it is the cause for everything.. Mishka was being controlled. " My voice carried terror yet it was another story for me.

I loved reading horror stories since high school and there was something similar to what's happening with us but when we experience it in real life, we can't deal so easily.

" Being controlled by who? " He asked and I found no answer

" I don't know but I think I have seen this bracelet earlier too " I replied

" It's okay, now that you destroyed the bracelet, everything is fine " he said and hugged me which provided some comfort. He asked me about my visions and I explained them.

" It is because you read a lot of stories "

" But I have never read any story like that " I told

" Maybe you are creating things on your own" he said

" Maybe " I replied

We went to the living room and found Mishka sitting.

" You guys wanted to talk? " she asked

Her face explained many things, she was scared but why be scared to talk when you haven't done something? Maybe I'm overthinking.

" Ya " I replied and we sat on the couch.

There was some silence for few seconds but I broke it as it was weird

" How did you get that bracket? " I asked

" Umm, Dhruthi had bought it for praithya " she replied

" then we should talk to Dhruthi about it" Agam said.

" Tell us everything, what made you push Maya? "

" I don't know, something was forcing me to, I felt my self filled with hatred for Maya, even though I didn't wanted to do it... But-" her eyes were filled with tears.

" It's alright, she's fine now " I said

" When is she coming home? " Mishka asked

" Tomorrow " Agam replied

Dear readers,
How was the update? Wait for the plot 😉. Don't forget to vote, share and comment. Have a great night/day!

With love,
Afrah 💜💛