CHAPTER 11 - PROPOSAL

Hayat's Pov

I heard Agam calling us. So Dhruthi and I went downstairs.

Everybody was seated but this guy was standing, is he doing some stand up comedy show? I was going to sit beside Maya when he interrupted

" Hayat, come here " he's including me in his show now

I went and stood beside him.

" So guys, I have a really big announcement " he said and everybody was smiling, What announcement?

He looked at me and passed a soft smile.

He got on his knees, what's happening? He took a small box out in his right hand and he put his left hand in front of me.

I held his hand and he said

" My dearest Hayat, from the moment our paths crossed, I knew my life had changed forever. Every smile you grace me with, every laugh that echoes through my soul, only strengthens my love for you. Today, I stand before you with a heart overflowing with love. Hayat, will you do me the extraordinary honor of becoming my partner in this journey called life? " I was shocked!!!! How did this come in? Oh my god! A wide smile was already on my face.

I sat on my knees with my hand still in his hand.

" Yes, a thousand times yes, to building our future together, hand in hand, creating our own unique symphony of love. I choose you, today and every day, to be my partner, my confidence, and my greatest joy. " I replied.

" Wowwwww " Maya screamed.
Our friends were already hooting.

He then put the ring in my ring finger and we stood up. We hugged each other and he pecked my cheeks.

" Thank you so much god, to make would-be Mr and Mrs Donkey realise that they need to get married " Aarna said while joining her hands and her eyes closed. Such a drama!

Everybody congratulated us.

" I'm so excited for your wedding " Dhruthi said.

Maya hit her head and asked " When are you planning to get married? "

" Oi, Mummy mat ban (hey! Don't be a Mom) " she replied.

Fast forward

We were in our room, I wanted to tell Agam about everything. But this guy is busy on his laptop.

I stood in front of him while he was sitting on the couch.

It has been 5 mins since I'm standing! Finally he looked up

" What happened? " he asked

" Ask what didn't happen!" I replied

He gave a questioning look but I know he understood what I was trying to say. He closed the laptop and put it aside then he made me sit on his lap.

I feel the whole zoo in my stomach right now. Ugh, Hayat focus. You are angry on him!

" What did Dhruthi say? " he asked while resting his head in the crook of my neck

I explained everything and he hummed in response.

" Agam, I don't understand this, everything is so complicated! " I said.

" Do you think there is a chance of everything being connected? " he asked and now I had a new thought to overthink about.

" Maybe " I replied.

" I think we missed something " he said

I got up and stood in front of him

" What do you mean? " I asked

He stood up and said " There's a lot more in this, you said Mishka was being controlled but who possibly is willing to control her? " he asked

" I have no idea but whoever that was they can't do it directly, they need a medium " I replied

" The bracelet was the medium " he said

" But it was a charm for Dhruthi and a curse for Mishka " he continued.

" If it was astrological, it had to be working as a charm for both of them as they share the same zodiac sign " I said

" But it's not, the lady who gave this bracelet to Dhruthi, is she the same lady who tried to choke you? " he asked

" Maybe but Dhruthi said she was pretty old and that lady was in her 30s and wasn't old " I said

" Why do I feel like, these two women are somehow related. " he said

" Even I feel the same " I replied.

" Don't stress too much, you need to look beautiful on our wedding day " he smirked while saying that

" ohh, so I'm not looking beautiful right now? " I asked with my eyebrows raised.

" No-" he was about to say something but he forgot his gf is a drama queen

" No! You said no, wow, so you hate me, don't talk bye" I said in one go and was about to leave when he pulled me and pinned me against the wall.

" Itna drama health ke liye acha nahi hota ( So much drama is not good for health ) " he whispered in my ears.

" You always look mine but on our wedding day, you will officially be mine " he whispered with his husky voice and that sent shivers down to my spine.

" I love seeing my effect on you, honey " he said and our eyes met.

Before I could say anything else, I felt his lips pressed against mine. This was the most passionate kiss we had till date. I wrapped my hands around his neck.

Dear readers,
Next few chapters are of wedding series. Of course they are going to be horny 😏, but the plot after the wedding is going to be a little too much to handle but you guys are strong! Vote, share and comment, byee

With love,
Afrah 💜💛