CHAPTER 2

I woke up on a bed I didn't recognise. I wondered where I was until I remembered what had happened. Ayato had drank enough of my blood to make me pass out, so I must be in his bed. I sat up, startled, when I remembered his last words. 'Don't worry play-doh, you can pass out on me, yours truly will take good care of you'. Ayato wasn't as perverted as his brother, Laito, but still, I was suspicious. Who knew what he could have done to me while I was unconcious? But I was still clothed, so it could mean one of two things. One, my preferred option, nothing happened. Two, the worst-case scenario, he just put clothes back on me after taking my virginity. I just hoped that it was the first option.

"Good day, play-doh." A voice I recognised too much said. Ayato appeared beside me, pushing me back into a lying-down position.

"Um, Ayato..." I started, unsure of whether I wanted the answer to what I was about to ask. "Did... you do anything to me while I was asleep?" He chuckled at what he said.

"No, play-doh. Nothing happened. You must be really dirty-minded to imagine such things." He said. You're the one who's dirty-minded, that's why I pictured the worst!! I thought, frustrated at him. "Now, your punishment for imagining such things..." I knew what he was going to say, it was becoming a boring routine. "Yours truly will feast on your blood."

He sank his teeth into the same spot as before, drinking my blood. The same spot had been bitten so many times, I wasn't even sure if it would ever heal. Great, I'd have two scars soon. Ayato pulled back eventually, probably not wanting me to pass out again.

"Can I go now, Ayato-kun?" I asked, he nodded and let me go.

I walked through the house, until I found someone I really didn't want to see. Laito tipped his hat at me in a way that was way too flirty and romantic for my mental state, especially after waking up from passing out a few minutes ago. "Where are you going, little bitch sumber 2?~" He asked as I pushed past him.

"None of your business." I snapped in response. "And stop calling me that, I'm not a bitch, you are." I kept trying to push past him, but he grabbed my shoulders and held me still.

"What should I call you then?~" He asked, although I knew that he didn't care about my input. "Oh! I know! Something that suits you even better than little bitch number 2... little slut!"

"No way!!!" I yelled. "I am not a slut, you moron!" I relented, not wanting to have to keep yelling at someone so handsome. "Just call me Y/N..." Was all I said, but he chuckled, shook his head flirtatiously and smirked.

"Nope, little slut~... there's no changing my mind... do you want me to prove how much of a slut you are?" I didn't reply, but he must have taken it as a yes, because he said, "Okay, if you insist..."

A/N: TRIGGER WARNING. CONTAINS SMUT AND VIOLENCE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, FIND MY NEXT BOLD STATEMENT AND START READING FROM THERE.

Laito grabbed the top of my off-shoulder and started pulling it down, revealing my bra and stomach. I tried desperately to push him away and pull my off-shoulder back up, but he didn't let me, and bit the spot right above my left breast, making me flinch. "Laito... please stop..." I begged. My begging only turned him on more, and he started unclasping my bra. I tried desperately to push his arms away from my chest, without success. "Laito... we're in the hallway... what if someone sees us...?" This time Laito answered my question.

"Then they'll know slut-chan belongs to me... or they can join in if they want..." I then figured out that he had two nicknames for me. Little slut and slut-chan. Neither of which I liked. Laito finished unclasping my bra, and bit my left breast. I let out a sound that was somewhere in the middle of a moan and a whimper. I tried to get him off of me, but it still didn't work.

"Laito... this is rape... it's illegal... stop..."

"Who's going to tell the police, slut-chan?~ Besides, you know you like it." He slid one of his hands down my shorts and panties, rubbing my clit. I moaned lightly. Laito chuckled. "I guess that's enough for now, slut-chan."

Okay, no more smut for now.

I quickly put my clothes back on before anyone saw me once Laito left me. I walked to my room, my mind empty. I couldn't think straight, so I accidentally tripped over the sleeping Shu. "What's the fuss- oh, it's you." He said sleepily, opening his eyes.

"Shu-kun! What are you doing sleeping here?" I asked. He mumbled something sleepily, but I didn't hear him. "Anyway, what were you listening to? How can you sleep while listening to something so loud?" Shu mumbled something about being too tired to go to his room, but I didn't hear. Reiji walked up to me from behind and called,

"Y/N-san." I looked at him, and he grabbed my arm, pulling me towards him, saying, "What are you doing? Come." I followed him, too scared to protest. He started lecturing me about being too distracted to notice Shu right in front of me, and about my terrible posture. He placed a full cup of tea on my head. "Stand still like this, with a straight back. Warning, if you drop that cup, there will be a punishment, because I quite like it." I stood up straight for as long as I could, but I eventually started stumbling forwards.

Reiji caught both me and the cup, but tea from the cup spilled on both of our shirts. Reiji frowned at me. "I warned you, didn't I, Y/N? I told you there would a punishment if you dropped the cup, since I quite like it."

"But the cup isn't damaged." I protested, trying to free myself from his grip. "And I stood still with a straight back for almost ten minutes..." Reiji didn't listen, and moved his mouth to my neck.

"But that doesn't change the facts. I told you there would be a punishment if you dropped the cup, and you did. I'm sure you know what the punishment is." I did. I knew before he said or did it, he was going to suck my blood. "I'm going to suck your blood." Reiji bit my neck, drinking the blood that dripped from the wound. I groaned in pain, and Reiji eventually stopped. "Good. I see you've stretched your back a bit straighter. You may leave now."

I did, I ran to my room, away from Reiji, from Ayato, from Laito, from all of these vampires that only wanted my blood.