CHAPTER 6

A/N: this chapter will consist solely of smut, skip if you don't want to read smut

Laito grabbed my shirt and pulled it up and off of my chest. I protested weakly, but Laito just giggled and started unclasping my bra. He soon threw it to the side and bit down hard on my left breast. I moaned in pain and pleasure as Laito stayed softly licking my pink bud, teasing me by going slowly.

"Laito..." I moaned. "This is... we shouldn't be doing this..." Laito only chuckled and kept biting my breast, moving one of his hands down my jeans, rubbing my womanhood through my underwear. I moaned in pleasure, silently begging Laito to go faster. He obliged without me even telling him too. My moans were coming faster.

"You like that, don't you, slut-chan?~" Laito said teasingly. I tried to protest, but I only succeeded in moaning louder. "You're such a slut... I bet you can't wait to have me in you..." I looked at him, we were both blushing like psychopaths, I slowly nodded at what he said. "Well, slut-chan, you'll have to wait..." I moaned in protest, but he kept teasing me. "I'm sorry, I really am, but you see, I'm not hard yet~ let's fix that." He started taking off his pants and underwear, he also took mine off then he got up and crouched over my mouth, placing his not-yet-hard member in my mouth.

"Mmmg..." I moaned, starting to suck Laito's member. It perked up and turned hard almost instantly.

"Mmmm... Y/N-chan... are you sure that this is your first time doing this?~" I tried to nod, I think I did, but I was hard to do with a hard member in my mouth, and the oral sex was leaving my brain in the state of mush. Laito then cummed in my mouth, I swallowed it all, which surprised Laito. He pulled out and positioned his mouth at my entrance. Seemed like he wanted more oral.

Laito slid his tongue in my wet entrance, exploring every inch. We didn't need to talk, my moans and sounds of pleasure were enough consent from Laito's point of view. Laito wrapped his lips around my womanhood while still having his tongue in, exploring but also sucking at the same time. I was out of control now, moaning crazily, grinding against his face without knowing it.

He chuckled, removing his tongue from my womanhood and instead positioning his member at my entrance after placing a condom - that he produced from somewhere - on it. He looked to me for consent, and even though I knew he didn't really care, I nodded. Laito thrust in me, making me moan in pleasure. He waited a few seconds for me to adjust to his size - even though it wasn't enough - before he thrust in and out.

I moaned like a psychopath, which made Laito pick up the pace, he was thrusting at inhuman speed. Then again, he wasn't a human. He kept thrusting in and out, seemingly for near ten minutes, before I came on him. But he didn't seem to notice, he was about to cum. He buckled his hips and came in me, luckily he was still wearing the condom.

Laito got up, put his clothes back on, helped me put my clothes on, then left. I took a quick shower and fell on my bed.