4

As the evening came, Yoongi was forcefully escorted to the dining table by the mansion guards, ofcourse with him threatening them about who they are dealing with and blah blah, blah..

Just an angry bird's- , no, no, no! Just an angry cat's furious spells.

As soon as he entered the big dining room, his eyes immediately fell upon the Kim Seokjin, seated at the head of the table with a calm authority. His smile only angered Yoongi further, as he begrudgingly took his place at the table.

However, it was the presence of another man seated beside Seokjin that caught Yoongi's attention. The stranger showed a sense of joviality, his giggling echoing as he exchanged amused glances with Seokjin.

Yoongi's confusion was palpable as he wondered about the identity of this newcomer, his mind racing with questions and suspicions.

He then took his seat at the dining table opposite to Jin, his arms crossed tightly over his chest.

Jin politely waved at him but his greeting was only met with a cold stare from the younger, who remained silent, refusing to acknowledge his dom's presence.

But Jin maintained his composed state and asked him, "Yoongi, are you not hungry at all? I heard you refused all the food offered to you since the morning."

But Yoongi's response was complete silence, his gaze fixed firmly on the elder, his face completely with no expression. He made no attempt to engage in Jin's conversation.

The elder's gaze lingered on him with curiosity and amusement. "Are you still dwelling on your bitter fate?" he asked.

Yoongi's glare intensified at his words and he felt frustrated st his teasing tone. However, his silent defiance only seemed to amuse Seokjin further.

Beside Seokjin, the younger man chuckled softly, leaning in to whisper to him. "Hyung," he said, "Yoongi looks like a fierce kitten."

Yoongi's frustration grew at that comment, his scowl deepening as he resisted the urge to lash out in anger.

Seokjin chuckled, nodding in agreement before turning his attention back to Yoongi. "This is Taehyung, my little brother," he introduced with a smile, gesturing towards him.

Yoongi's response was curt as he turned his head away. "As if I care," he muttered under his breath.

Taehyung giggled at his response. "He's quite the character, hyung," he said to his brother, earning another chuckle from him.

Yoongi's expression remained impassive as he glanced briefly at Taehyung before turning his head away from the sight of the Kim brothers.

The little Kim leaned in closer to his brother again, whispering excitedly, "Hyung, he's so cute when he's all grumpy like this. Can I get to play with him if you aren't around?"

Seokjin, shook his head slightly. "Tae, behave," he said playfully. "Give my beautiful sub some space."

The butler then arrived with a large plate of fresh, delicious food, setting it down on the table with a graceful bow before quietly retreating. Seokjin opened his mouth to say something, but Yoongi stood, his chair scraping against the floor.

"Where do you think you're going?" Seokjin's voice was firm, stopping him in his tracks.

Yoongi shot back, his tone sharp, "If I'm just going to waste my time with useless conversation and food, then I might as well not be here."

Before he could take another step, Jin's voice cut through the air, cold and commanding. "Stop."

Yoongi paused as the elder continued. "Finish your food. It's an order."