Chapter 1

Valentina Hudson never thought she would be back on screen as an islander again; not after her initial go around. Placing first with Ovie was amazing, and both parties are incredibly thankful. When the opportunity arose for Valentina to appear as a bombshell on the all star version of the show — she jumped at it. She owed it to herself to at least give it a proper go. Love.

Valentina took a deep breath, savouring the last fleeting moments of freedom she would have for the foreseeable future. The producers and crew had just dropped her off at the entrance of the villa, she had shot her walk through and filmed some behind the scenes footage for the Aftershow.

With one last glance around at the crew, and a few smiles of encouragement from some familiar faces, she gripped the handle of the door and pulled it open.

Considering that this was not Valentina's first stint on the show, she had initially thought that it would be smooth sailing, she didn't have to get nervous, well at least that's what she told herself. Vee wanted to not let the pressure of the situation overwhelm her — but right now, seeming put together and confident was the last thing in her mind.

The producers had informed Valentina that she would be the third bombshell to enter the villa; the first was Molly Smith and the second was Josh Ritchie.

From first impressions, not having met anybody extensively but Anton, Chris Kaz and Liberty, the Islanders are a good bunch. The only person she could envision having any kind of problem with is Georgia Steele. Purely because she is notoriously manipulative and two faced, if there's one characteristic of people that Valentina hated, it was people that are untruthful.

Vee was also pretty certain that the first thing she would have to do as a bombshell is choose two people to take out on a date — she had already chosen Callum and Toby based only on initial attraction.

The breath in Valentina's lungs practically vacuumed itself out, catching in her throat as the girl struggled to contain her composure. Although a gnawing feeling of nervousness bubbled under the surface, Vee continued to walk, she strutted out from the main villa into the garden like area outside. Her Emerald green bikini hung perfectly on her frame, accentuating the golden highlights in her brunette hair.

"Guess who's back?" She sung, dragging out the last syllable of her sentence with a wide smile.

"Oh my goodness."

"What the fuck?"

Within seconds, most of the Islanders had crowded around the girl, hurling greetings and condolences in her direction. Well, there was probably a little more order but it was all quite overwhelming for vee in her state of sheer panic. He palms were sweaty and her legs felt like they would give out at any given moment.

"It's Valentina Hudson..." Mitchell whispered to the person next to him, covering his mouth with his hand in a futile effort to disguise his gossiping.

"Nice to meet you, hun." A bubbly redhead beamed, reaching her arms out to grasp vee into an inviting hug.

"I'm Demi."

"It's great to meet you, I'm Valentina but feel free to call me whatever you want to!"  Vee replied, feigning confidence.

Before Valentina could process another word, several pairs of arms wrapped around her, trying to pull her in all directions. Kaz and Liberty had made a beeline to their friend, squealing with excitement as they hugged her tightly, interrupted by Toby and Chris who virtually suffocated the girl.

"I can't believe you didn't tell us!" Kaz deadpanned, shooting Valentina a playful glare.

"Look, I'll explain everything soon, let me just meet everyone."

After bidding her friends goodbye, Valentina makes an effort to become accustomed to the people she would be sharing a house with for potentially, the next four weeks. Her nerves were slowly dissipating, but the nauseating feeling still remained in her stomach.

The brunette introduced herself to the rest of the Islanders. Hannah cooed and fangirled over the girl, Georgia H greeted her normally, Molly gave her the warmes smile and biggest hug ever, she noticed Valentina's apprehension and whispered words of encouragement into her ear when needed.

Finally, a tall brunette man remained. His hair was short but long enough that it had begun to curl. Tattoos intricately lined his chest and arms, stopping Midway on his torso, just above his taught abs and muscular legs. His eyes were a deep brown, the kind that you could stare into for hours.

"How you doing? Nice to meet you." He spoke, ripping Valentina's consciousness from her dreamlike trance.

"Hiya, I'm Valentina."

He smiled widely, eyes darting around his surroundings.

"Callum."