Chapter 4 (part one)

This will be the longest chapter yet - I plan on it covering at least two days 👀

Just wanna add that this story will not follow the show too much.

For some reason, it's not letting me publish the full chapter in one so this will be the first part and the second part will be published later tonight <3

—————————

Chapter Four - childish antics

"Tonight! tensions rise "

— "pipe down, I'm not talking to you."

"A couple reaches breaking point"

— "No but it's nice to see how much you think of me you fucking prick."

"And things get hot and heavy after a game of never have I ever"

"Oh! They're fucking kissing."

•••

"Islanders. Tomorrow night there will be a recoupling. The girl not chosen to be in a couple will be dumped from the island." Luis spoke, the islanders sat hanging onto his every word.

—— Beach Hut ——

Toby

"Seriously we were all sitting there absolutely shitting bricks and all we're getting is text after text."

Callum

"I'm not a fast bloke by any means but even I can get to the point quicker than you lot can."

"So for once, the bombshell is not in control." Georgia S chimed in, a smirk plastered over her face as she turned to face Callum who simply looked back at her with a blank expression.

From the other side of the bench, Kaz made sure to shoot the girl daggers. They had only been in the villa for a few days and Georgia Steele was already the least favoured islander for a lot of people. It's like she never knows when to shut up.

If she was being honest, Val couldn't really say she was disappointed. She never liked being the person chasing connections because she constantly needed reassurance or validation that the person she is interested in is actually interested in her.

"I don't mind that honestly — I'll just have to sit back and watch you all flock to me." She joked, crossing her arms over her chest with a small smile.

"How does it feel to know that your future hangs in the balance of one of the boys actually being interested in you?" Georgia quipped, biting back the smile that was threatening to spread on her lips.

"You know... Considering you can't just choose a guy who's not interested in you tomorrow like you would have initially."

The tension quickly thickened as Georgia Steele finished her sentence, some of the islanders chose to ignore her comments and others, like Kaz and Toby sat in shock with their eyebrows raised just waiting for Valentina to respond.