Chapter 7

ᴰᵒᵛᵉ ˢᵖᵉᵃᵏˢ 🤍

I know this is late, I apologise but this took me so long to write and proof read - there still may be a few mistakes that I missed so feel free to let me know!

I hope you enjoy 👀

-

—— DAILY MAIL ——

Is a fan favourite finally returning to the villa?

It has been less than a week since the first season of Love Island All Stars began airing on ITV2 and oh boy, has it been eventful. Fans of the show and critics alike have enjoyed a week of juicy television, jam packed with drama and suspense.

In recent days, inside sources have revealed that a fan favourite will return to the villa as part of a twist that the show has never explored — although the sources have revealed this information, the identity of the All Star has yet to be confirmed and despite rampant speculation on social media, nothing has been confirmed.

In other news, this season of Love Island is set to be the most watched and engaged season of all time with an average of 4.2 million people in the UK tuning each night to watch the islanders have a second shot at love as well as Google searches for the show shooting up by more than 300%.

-

"Hannah, as you know, the girl left single is unfortunately dumped from the island." Maya frowned and turned to the blonde Scouser who stood alone in front of the firepit.

Val's breath caught in her throat as she stared straight ahead, she was gutted. Hannah was such an integral part of the dynamic and relationship between every islander and without her, it wouldn't be long before things went to utter shit.

Without prompt, Val stood up and ran towards Hannah with open arms, both arms wrapped tightly around her torso the second Valentina reached her. "fucking hell, you shouldn't be going." She choked out as her head rested against the blond's shoulder. Kaz, Molly, Liberty and Demi soon joined in on the hug, almost cutting off Val's circulation as their arms wrapped tightly around the already embracing duo.

"It's okay Hun. Don't be upset, I'll see you on the outside in four weeks — maybe less if you piss off the public." She whispered the last part of the sentence jokingly in Val's ear which caused her to laugh.

"However—" Maya started, eliciting enthusiastic groans from the crowd of islanders that had started to gather around Hannah. Val's head whipped up, she wiped away the tears that had accumulated in her eyes and stared in confusion at Maya who stood in the same place but now wearing a suspiciously wide smile.

"It's love island." She started and clapped her hands together enthusiastically. "And things never go to plan. Hannah, you're not leaving! We have two new arrivals that are itching to get back into the villa for a second shot at finding love!"

"What?" Callum sighed. His head hurt from the constant change of emotions, he didn't remember the show being as erratic as this. It seemed like the producers really pulled out all the stops for this season.