Chapter 4 (part two)

Buckle up! Drama drama drama.

This book will not follow the events of the show completely because I can't be bothered to go back and watch the whole season again so for the sake of entertainment, I'm going to be injecting my own drama into the plot 😁

Please leave comments, I love reading them!! <3

- • -

The tension in the villa seemed as though it was at an all time high after the verbal altercation between val and Georgia.

"Why don't we play a game? So we can come full circle to finish your first day in here." Molly suggested from beside Kaz. Callum and Valentina had finished their conversation and begrudgingly parted ways so that he could attend to whatever the heck Toby was doing.

"What game?"

"I need intel so I suggest Never Have I Ever." Vee wiggled her eyebrows and smiled as Molly laughed at the girl's antics.

"You know what, that's not a bad shout." The blonde replied, tapping her nails against the plastic gold champagne flutes that the producers had decantered the alcohol into.

"Wait." Val rolled her eyes and sat back down on the day bed just as she stood up. "Let me speak to Georgia first. I don't want this to be awkward, this drama will only make things hard for everybody to have fun." She breathed out. Her eyes fell on Hannah who raised her eyebrows knowingly.

"You mean it will be hard for you and Callum to have fun... Since he's coupled up with her."

Val hated how easily Hannah and Kaz could read her. She usually thought that hiding how she was feeling was her forte but boy was she sorely mistaken.

The musician playfully rolled her eyes and nudged the blonde Scouser with her index finger which caused Kaz and Lib to laugh.

She looked to her side where both Georgias were talking rather intensely about something, and sighed before getting up. "I'm just gonna be the bigger person and attempt to squash this before it blows out of proportion." Kaz, lib, Hannah and Molly gave the girl words of encouragement before she set off in the direction of the beanbags.

After taking a deep breath and a generous gulp of her drink, vee sighed and called Georgia's name.

"Georgia."

"Yes?" Georgia Steele and Georgia Harrison said simultaneously causing echoes of laughter from the islanders within earshot.

"I mean Georgia Steele - can we talk?"

The redhead sighed and motioned for Georgia H to go and join the other group, which personally, Val found quite disrespectful, and then patted the beanbag next to her.

"Look," Val sat down and looked at the girl in front of her. "For the sake of everybody else and my sanity, I don't want this to be a problem so on my part at least, I hold no grudge against you, this is all water under the bridge."

Georgia laughed and scanned her eyes around the villa to see if anybody was watching the conversation. "If you didn't want this to be a big deal, you wouldn't have made it a big deal Valentina." She repositioned herself a bit further away from Val and sighed.

"But I'll be the bigger person here and accept your apology."

"Apology?" Val laughed. "What apology? I'm squashing this before it turns into something bigger but I'm not apologising since I have nothing to apologise for." Georgia's audacity was bind boggling to Val, since Georgia started this whole debacle she should be the one apologising.