Chapter 3

Thank you so much for the love guys <3

please leave any suggestions or ideas that you have or want to see and I'll try my best to incorporate some of them <3

Some info about Valentina's career: She hit no.1 on UK top 40 and charted in the top 10 on billboard hot 100.

Her debut single reached 10 million streams on Spotify in two weeks and her first tour sold out nationwide in less than 30 minutes.

——————

Chapter Three - Little Blue Dress

— • —

The islanders quickly scurried inside to get ready for the night after the game finished, Kaz made sure to grab ahold of Vee's arm and drag her upstairs for a quick gossip session, even though that would make both girls run late.

"So, tell me who you're interested in. Initially of course." She squealed in excitement as soon as the terrace door shut.

Valentina watched on in amusement as her friend fidgeted with the gold ring on her bikini shorts.

"I think that's pretty obvious from my choices in that little game," vee breathed out, her head fell back against the cushioned bench.

"I know it's probably just initial attraction but I feel like a giddy little kid around him. It feels like a primary school crush, Kaz."

—— Beach Hut ——

Vee is sat with her arms and legs crossed, staring at the camera.

"It's like - I've never been like this around somebody.. ever."

The brunette sighed and flung her hands up to her face in embarrassment. Valentina Hudson would never admit that she liked someone this much after knowing them for a couple of hours.

"Tinaaaa, you should pursue this. You know from experience how things can change quicker than the weather in here... It's best to take every opportunity that comes than go home and beat yourself up thinking about how things could have gone differently."

Kaz rested her hand on her friend's shoulder with a smile. "You never know what things can turn into in here."

Vee sighed and looked up at Kaz from behind her fingers with an appreciative smile. Kaz is the kind of friend everybody needs in life.