𝟏. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝙆𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙠𝙖'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫

It was 11 PM, and everyone in the house had retreated to their rooms. I sat engrossed in my laptop, poring over official reports. That's when I heard Krithika's voice calling me,

"Didi, di, di! Guess what?

Dhruv and I are going for a long ride. Want to join us?

" Her excitement was contagious, but I shook my head, negotiating with her.
"I can't save you today from Ma and Chachi,"

I warned. They nodded, their eyes gleaming with mischief, and slipped out through the window—their usual escape route.
I finished my work and decided to unwind with my novel on the balcony. Just one more page, and the suspense would break. As I lost myself in the fictional world, my chachu's voice interrupted  "Kanika, beta, you're still awake?" I showed him my book, and he chuckled, handing me a box of chocolates. I pounced on them..I mean, who could resist chocolates?

Chachu raised an eyebrow, asking about Krithika and Dhruv. I pointed to the window, my mouth full of chocolate. His disbelief was evident as he muttered, "Where did they go this time? Ice cream or a long ride?" Just then, the door burst open, and in walked Dhruv and Krithika, their faces flushed with adventure. Chachu, ever nonchalant,  "What will happen to Krithika and Dhruv when it's Kanika's turn to get married?"

I couldn't help but retort, "I'll get married when you find a guy who can sweep my fictional characters off their feet!" Laughter echoed through the room. Chachu retreated to his room, while Dhruv and Krithika settled in with me.

The next day, after breakfast, I handed over my office reports to Dad. Just as I was about to dive into my work, Harshi called me. " Pacca koi kand kiya hoga, warna ye kab se itti jaldi uthne lagi "
Apparently, Jiya was having a breakdown, Tanishka and Raha were consoling her . Meanwhile, Prisha was busy at the office. I grabbed my car keys and left the mansion. Pri left her meeting for this bitch's other breakdown jiya was the cry baby of our group.... We decided to go on a trip to lighten our baby girl's mood. We planned a trip to Mumbai the city was dreams.
After an hour we all were ready to leave for the airport. I horned the car for the last time
" Prisha and Raha are you guys coming or not " I yelled at them , we have been waiting for them for the past 15 mins and these sisters.
" Yeah we came, chalo, kanika let's have a race till the airport " Harshi said and sat on the driving seat with prisha and raha with her .
" Who's stopping you baby, let the fun begin"

(Kanika's outfit)