𝟒.𝐘𝐞𝐬!

Do read the author's note at the end , happy reading.

"What the heck!!! Did he kiss me???

" So we met 3 months ago at the business conference held in Banglore " He said.

Jhootha kahi ka.

"Oh, hoo-hoo," all three of them teased us.

"If you're done, then leave," he said, his voice cold yet dangerous.

They all left. He added sticks in the bonfire,
" Why did you lie?? " I said tugging his arm.

" Yes fireball" He said, so calmly as if nothing bothered him.

"Why did you lie to them, Mr. Rathore?" I inquired, my voice almost cold, striking a serious note.

"Listen, fireball, it's better we continue this, and if you cross me, remember, I will become your worst nightmare," he retorted, his gaze piercing mine with an equally cold voice.

" I am going to tell everyone, let's see who the fuck stops me " I spoke and departed before he could pull me back. As I walked towards the hall, I was abruptly yanked into a room. It was the library, and Ansh was there, gazing at me intensely.

"What?" I inquired, breaking our eye contact.

"I told you not to, yet you crossed me, right?" he said.

" Leave me or I will scream "

" You can scream baby but on our first night in my room on our bed" He whispered seductively in my ear bringing shiver down my spine.

I pushed him with a jerk but he pulled me back hitting my head to the wall and twisted my wrist but I showed a blank face to him.

" Just shut up Kanika! Or be the reason of your family's loss"

" Mein darti nahi hu tumse and tumhare chillar dhamkiyo se " I said looking into his eyes.

" Whatt did you say ? " He said and kept this small knife near my neck.

" Have you lost it Ansh?? " I yelled.

"You didn't listen to me sweetly, so now this becomes fun . Listen, Kanika, just agree to this, or else I will ruin everything. You have no idea the lengths I can go to for my family," he said, as a tear escaped . He left me with jerk. I restore my posture.

" Fireball don't cross me again " He wiped blood with his thumb and sucked it.

We went near family members.

" So what is your answer Kanika beta " Yuvraj sir asked me.

Ansh placed his hand on my waist, leaving my family and me in shock at his action.

"Yes, I want to marry Ansh," I declared.

My heart shattered into pieces.

Joy spread among everyone; the elders embraced, and his mother approached me.