Announcement

Hello my lovely readers, 

I would like to bring to your attention that the book

"SHIKWA~Echoes of Betrayal"

will be released in three phases. Each phase has its own significance and intertwines with the others. You will surely love all three phases: the phases of love, betrayal, and compatibility. You will experience a roller coaster journey through the lives of Ansh and Kanika.Each chapter leads seamlessly into the next, with plot twists and a thrilling sense of suspense.

Here we have a few questions:

Will they succumb to betrayal?

Will betrayal overpower them?

Will their journey be as cold as ice or as hot as fire?

Updates:Starting from the 13th of May, 2024, I will be posting twice weekly.

However, if you meet the target earlier, I will post an additional update as a bonus.

Due to my entrance exam I was busy these days.

But also if the target isn't completed I wont post the chapter and leave you all on cliffhanger by adding next chapter spoiler 😏 phir nahi bolna mujhe kuch.

I know I might be sounding rude but you guys do the read the chapter add it you reading list but dont vote, please understand dear readers. You are small gesture of votes and comment helps m alot. This book is yours, I am writing for you guys. 

Spoilers: Follow me on my insta handle, akwrites_221

The remaining side characters will have their own separate books, featuring twisty suspenseful plots and chemistry similar to this.

PHASE 1: It starts from chapter 5 : Roka.

LASTLY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CHOOSING MY BOOK, TRUST ME I WILL NOT FAIL YOUR EXPECTATION. 

                      LOVE YOU ALL                                                                                                               
                                                   ~ Akwrites