𝟖. 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐈

So thank you my lovely reader for 2k + reads and 100+ votes in just 7 chapter. Just continue this small gesture of your. As I promised on my Insta acc I will giving double update this week as you all completed 100 votes. Hereby, I will not bekeeping my genuine reads on hold due to targets , but please as new writer this votes matter to use. Do understand. Thank you and happy reading!

Listen to the song while read for best experience, they are gonna be alot of pics and stuff!

We returned to our mansion, which was adorned with flowers and lights, ready to welcome the bride

We returned to our mansion, which was adorned with flowers and lights, ready to welcome the bride. As I went to my room to change, a mark on my neck caught my attention-likely from the sword.

I had never intended to take those vows, having vowed to make her life miserable. She didn't expect it either, but when I looked into her eyes, there was something there: hope.

After taking a shower, every time I closed my eyes, her face was all I could see. Her red eyes suggested she had cried a lot the night before. I felt helpless; I admit I wanted to make life difficult, but not miserable. People call me the Devil, trembling at the mention of my name, yet she always faced me like a warrior, mastering her emotions.

However, whenever I saw a tear in her eye, I felt an urge to burn the whole world. This was not a good sign. With a sigh, I grabbed my phone, lay back on my bed, and scrolled through Instagram.

"Congratulations love birds!!" Ayan posted a story with our pic from the wedding. I zoomed the pic only look at her blush, this pic was clicked when my tongue betrayed me and said

" pyaari lagri ho"

Haa bhai !! She looked beautiful, but just when I needed it most, my tongue betrayed me. Her crimson blush drove me crazy, intensifying my urge to pull her close and kiss those fucking lips of her.

"Excuse me, sir, please stop staring at my beautiful bhabhi for the past five minutes and reply to my message,"

Ayan texted me, and the notification brought me back to reality.

"Arrghhhhh!!!" I covered my face with a cushion in frustration.