𝟑. 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠?

"You"

"You"

 I screamed my lungs out and everyone in the room was giving me side eye 

"Are you perhaps following me??"

I asked him as anger took the best of me. My hands curled into fist and eyes turned red

"Am I supposed to Miss?" he said mockingly.

"I'm not here to play games
*Mr. Ansh Rathore*

I noticed everyone gasped at my reply. "Isn't it unfair that you know my name but not about me?" he said with a mocking tone.

Oh how badly I want to punch that face of him.Control kanika control

"Least interested," I smirked, knowing it would irritate him.

"I don't appreciate you're way of communication miss fireball.. " he replied with a stoic expression

"It's Miss Singh  for you"

I said with voice full of rage.Everyone present there was looking at me as if I have committed a crime.

Just then Prisha stood up and apologised everyone and took me out of the conference hall

"What were you doing back there , are you nuts"She whisper yelled at me.

"Pri, do you know who that person was?"

"As if you know who is he,  I bet you got to know his name today itself "

" He is a freaking arrogant bitch, who doesn't know how to talk" 

" What happened say me?? " She said taking me to coffee shop. We ordered coffee. 

" I was on my way to conference when that guy basped his car, though we drift at the same time"

" Are you fine?? " I nodded in agreement.

FLASHBACK

" Have you lost it " He lashed at me

" Andhe ho kya?? " I yelled

" Mind your tongue "

" Your one of that 'Ameer baap ki bigadi hui aulaad ' the ego and arrogance is in your veins"

" Arghhh kis ke saath phass gaya , pata nahi kis ne ' Ye papa ki pari ' ko gadi dedi "
I made my way back to the car changed the gear and pulled my window down

" Rot in hell Mr. Akkudu "
I speed up and left for my destination. He was yelling but I didn't care about him.

FLASHBACK END
" Ohh asa hua, as much as I know he is well disciplined and respected businessman. You must also respect him. " Prisha said calming me down.
"Respected??? Pakka paise khilta hoga logo ku , aur respect , meri jhuthi bhi usku izzat  na de"