𝟓.𝐑𝐨𝐤𝐚

So today is your Author's birthday , here go with the chapter! 

           Happy Birthday to me!!❤✨

 Kindly read the announcement chapter, to understand the book. Do vote please!

 Do vote please!

NEXT DAY

Mumma , Chachi  and I went to the Gurudwara to seek blessings. When it was quiet, I sat near Waheguru Ji.

" Kyu baba ji, mujhe nahi karni hai shaadi usse aap jaante hai na aapki kanika ku. Kyu aap mujhe takleef dere "

Giranti ji entered (priest)

"Everything happens for the best, Kanika beta. Waheguru Ji is testing you, and you need pass this . Remember, He is always with you," he said, patting my head. Then, we headed back home.

It was 9 o'clock when we returned from the Gurudwara. I was sleeping peacefully when my phone buzzed. Without looking at the caller ID, I cut the call twice. Yet, my phone rang again. "Arghhhhh," I thought in frustration.

Why don't people understand when someone disconnects their call?

On the third ring, I answered the call.

"Kanika, I want to meet you at the given address at 2. Be there on time," he demanded.

He wouldn't let me speak and even disrupted my sleep. I resolved to arrive late. At that moment, my phone vibrated with a new notification: "Don't you dare come late. I mean it."

 I reached the venue . 

His bodyguards opened the door for me but I instead said 

"Stopp!! I can do it"

I recognized her immediately; only she had the audacity to raise her voice in my presence

I recognized her immediately; only she had the audacity to raise her voice in my presence. Adorned in a black kurti paired with blue wide leg jeans torn near knees , she made her entrance, her jhumka  and bangles chiming melodically , hair undone.As she was looking at her phone and walking towards me, a waiter bumped into her.

"Sorry," they both said simultaneously but he touched her hand ,Kanika didn't care about it but I do!!

  'Fuckk how can he touch whats mine!!!!!'