Charles

Charles

I knew Lucia didn't want me to see her upset, but I couldn't help not go to make sure she was ok. 

When I finally listened to her and left her alone in her hotel room, I couldn't seem to shake the feeling of my blood boiling about what that asshole did you her.

Especially when she told me about how her father conspired with him. That he made a deal with Gabriel to date his daughter, as a way for him to still keep an eye on her and control her.

That was just fucked up.

I tired putting myself in her shoes but I couldn't. My parents are my heroes and I can't see them hurting me in anyway. But that didn't stop me from being able to be there for Lucia.

I knew I still had to be there for her tomorrow as well. I'd make sure to go look for her at breakfast and I'd ask to sit with her and hopefully we can continue to get to know each other.

I don't know what it was but it was like the universe was telling me I needed her and she needed me.

Was I finally ready to let something else in?

Hell, I was terrified still. I didn't want to get hurt like I did before.

But we both had been hurt.

Would we be able to understand each other?

Or will we be the spark that lights the match and cause a fire.

Slumping down on the hotel bed, I dropped my head in my hands. It felt like my whole body crashed.

Eventually, I gave in and lay down in my back and just looked up at the roof. A million thoughts flying through my head but one stood out the most, and I couldn't get rid of it.

This whole situation tonight just makes me wanna hold her and it doesn't have to mean anything.

I don't think that it cannot mean anything.

Oh, how I still wanna hold her and I just wanna call her.

It's now 2:30am in Barcelona and I'm still thinking about her.

I don't know what to do?

But...

Home shouldn't feel like home in a hotel room, but home is just where I want to hold you.

—————————————————

Author's note: so sorry this is a short pov 🥲