4. Carnations.

It was yet another day for Hyunjin and same old shenanigans of freshing up the flowers, sprinkling water and planting new seeds and keeping them in sun to let them grow

It was yet another day for Hyunjin and same old shenanigans of freshing up the flowers, sprinkling water and planting new seeds and keeping them in sun to let them grow. Testing fertilizers and putting them got early growth as he needs to sell them at the earliest.

Most struggling flowers were the carnations.

Premium by the name and special by the appearance.

Mostly used for engagement decorations and baby showers. He smiled thinking how his flowers were used in the new beginnings of life stages of people.

Feather was still getting ready for her school and that she was super excited as it was sports day today.

"You think I can win in race?"

"Ofcourse"

"High jump?"

"Ofcourse"

"Football?"

"Ofcourse" Hyunjin was giving dry replies as he was busy in the accounts work of 'blooms and bouquets'

"In Killing you?"

"Ofco- what?!" Hyunjin asked looking up to see a furious but dreesed up sporting feather.

"You aren't even listening to me..." Feather whined.

"I'm sorry and yes you can take part in anything. Just bring me lots of medals " Hyunjin said smiling and shutting the books off to hug Feather.

"All my friends' parents are gonna come" she said.

"I'm sorry... I can't make it darling. You know dada has a lot of work." Hyunjin said as feather went away and started wearing her shoes sulking.

He saw a tear drop on her shoe.

"Okay fine... I'll be there till the halftime" he finally said as feather overjoyed "thankyou! You're the best dad!" She exclaimed. As they left for school and Hyunjin dressed his best too.

"I'll be in the bleachers and will cheer you up" Hyunjin said "Don't charm up ladies" feather said winking and ran away.

Hyunjin just smiled and watched her being all good in football.

☄️

On the other hand, Felix's bus now reached for the next destination of Jeju Island.

The night was awesome where lots of surprises happened with the truth and dare game.

But one thing that was 7 minutes heaven game where the bottle stopped between Huening and Felix. Good thing that all they did for 7 minutes was get drunk. Minsung getting out of the room was just jisung's brutal apperance making chan file a police complaint against lino. And all they were waiting for was seungmin and jeongin's 7 minutes in heaven together but that unfortunately didn't happen.