19. Azalias

"Should we go to the temple for the good luck of new studying semester?" Felix suggested as they were done unpacking and were getting used to this way of living

"Should we go to the temple for the good luck of new studying semester?" Felix suggested as they were done unpacking and were getting used to this way of living. "sounds good, hyung." Jeongin agreed.

Seungmin was getting used to these people
And trying to get away with Minho's protective ass question about the change of mind. "my mom sent some cookies for you guys. I hope you like them. And I'm sorry for whatever behaviour I terrorised you all with. I just hated this person's guts" seungmin said pointing at jeongin who just rolled his eyes.

"Yeah. What changed?" Minho interrogated.

"I- I don't know what changed. I guess to save up accomodation costs I'll have to live with someone. And it's okay if don't talk for whole days. I can actually steal his notes if in the same room" seungmin whispered the last part as others chuckled. 

"Yeah definitely a dumbo move" i.n striked back. Ofcourse they had to pretend they were still fighting for the secret dating to go on. They were too coward to give up their description of the complicated relationship.

Seungmin still thought I.n was paranoid and just working on his hormones.

"And we'll maybe pass a flowershop for paying the god duties." Jisung said as Felix blushed. "look at that red azalia blush he's giving off " jeongin said.

"Stawp... or I'll put your head in the hot stew" Felix said as others yucked on it. Jeongin was literally scared.

They finished the breakfast and started to gather up caps to walk the way to the flowershop and temple in the calm sunlight.   The few days were relaxing as they were given time to explore the city and look for accommodation which they already found.

They reached Hyunjin's hearty place and didn't find him outside. So when they entered they just found char talking to Feather and readying her up for school.

"Hi how can I help you- oh wait! You are here! Lee Felix is here finally" charyoung jumped in excitement and came to take him in an embrace. "nice to meet you too. Again!" Felix chirped. "oh your sexy voice...." Charyoung died on him.

"Oh the cheerful uncle!" Feather exclaimed and danced matching Felix and char.

"I've missed you darling. Oh look at you. Pretty in a school dress" Felix said.

They again settled at the tables and waited for Hyunjin as he was out for a delivery of huge amount. Felix told her Everything about what he hadn't texted her. About his mom and about the funding issues. About how he needs to finish this degree in 2 years or will be stranded.

Others were still walking slow and only felix Minho and Jisung has arrived.

Chan was busy looking at the infrastructure and the cozy little wooden homes storeyed one above the other and seungmin and Jeongin trying to sneak away to manage to hold hands when walking on the streets alone. They wanted to freaking live the chill blossoming life of Korean drama.

"I'm so sorry... Whatever you're going through. I hope studying isn't hard too" char said.

"Yeah. Me too. I need to find a job too for expenses. We all have different sections divided. Like seungmin the other guy. He'll work in your cafe as a barista!" Felix exclaimed. "I'm so excited. I'll have someone to rule upon" char said as they laughed.

"And you're gonna work here?" She asked gesturing at the flowershop.

"I hope he doesn't reject me"

"He will. You need to take it nicely. He just distances himself with people who are the contenders to play with his heart. I know you won't. But you're a contender still" char said.

"Wait... He'll date dada?" Feather asked innocently and for a moment both forgot that she was still here. Listening to them.

"Oh no no no" felix stammered.

"Then why are you speaking of my dada"

"It's just a joke. Nothing serious. Don't tell your dad. Mature girls don't say everything to thier parents you know" felix said as feather nodded maturely.

"At least drop me then. Hwang Hyunjin will kill you if you don't" Feather said

"Mind if I drop her? I love seeing your scooty and want to ride it" Jisung asked cutely.

"Okay! I approve cute cheeks" Feather said causing her cheeks to be pulled by jisung as they left.

"Almost got busted" felix sighed.

"She's too intelligent nowadays. But I hope she approves you. You're already 60% in her heart" char said. "and I've done nothing" Felix flexed.

"None of his dates resulted into... You know?" Felix asked. "I'm so sorry I need to stop but I need to know" he added.

"Yeah. He brought none home. He always put woman into series of questions and their capabilities of handling a child and a family even before kissing them. So I guess... It's lot more complicated. He's really bipolar regarding feather. Stresses over her eating two less bites, her waking 10 minutes early, her talking to a boy, her not being able to focus on subjects. He's overly obsessed and someone needs to distract him from at least Feather" char said.

"I understand. I myself was terrorised to be so perfect " felix said.

"But it isn't that bad" minho said.

"It isn't but Feather cries to me. Only me. Whenever she thinks she isn't good enough to Hyunjin. And he never guesses it. He thinks that's what a perfect father figure is" char said.

"She just needs a balancing figure. One she can go to when she's tired from Hyunjin" felix said. As Charyoung nodded

"That was all about Feather. But we forgot the main character. Why do you love Hyunjin, felix?" She asked.

"I-i don't have a perfect answer to this. I've framed statements for ages that if he arrives in front of me.. I can tell him why I admire and respect him. But I seem to forget how small the world is. Now that you're asking me this... I'm short of words. You know charyoung, I've wanted a gentleman like him so bad. Rejected every boy coz he wasn't Hhj. And now he's so near... I'm thinking of all the ways he's gonna easily push me away. I'm scared.... I'm scared that now that I can't go back... He'll push me back. And I won't be able to do anything to make him trust me." Felix said. Eyes tearing up.

Chan, seungmin and I.n arrived and watched him get teary.

"This is enough to make him know you love him so much... This is enough Felix." Char said. They embraced each other till felix wasn't scared and till he realised it'll be easy after a smile of Hhj and Feather's wish of completion.