8. Dahlias.

Really hhj? Yes<3

Really hhj? Yes<3

You still have my number
saved as that weird thing?

Felix woke up to this message by Hhj. He still wasn't used to call him Hyunjin. The word itself seemed foreign. H y u n j i n. Such a unique yet charming name.

Felix

Yeah weird names for
weird peeps ✨

Really hhj?<3

Don't give me that
you might have millions of other
weird people in your contact.

Felix

You sound good while
jealous 🥺

Really hhj? Yes<3

Ew. Noone is. And don't give me
those emojis.

Felix

But they're so fun.
You're so boring to not use any 😔

He typed and sent it. But whined as Jisung called him out of the room. "why you always on your damn phone!"

"It's none of yo businessh" lix said. Sitting at the table for breakfast. "I found you a job.. it's basic and will need only research thingie.  And you're smart in it anyways" jisung said giving him the newspaper and showing laptop where the job description was.

"It's boring"

"Dude you were the one thinking architecture is the most fun. What happened now. It's like your favourite thing"

"I knaur. M just bored right now. Don't wanna work. Just want to sleep" Felix said.

"I need you to take this job. Or else forget that you had a best friend" ji said

"Yeah. Processing on it"

"I hope we forget what great frendship we had. Buh bye" jisung sassily said and left.

"Don't mess with him more. We've decided to give the scholarship test and go to Japan." Chan came up to the rescue.

"Y'all go. I'm not in" jisung said.

"You're coming with us no matter what!" Jeongin said "you're not the class representative anymore!" "Oh sweetie I am" "I may go to seungmin's group if this is the scene here" jisung said. "get out!" Jeongin said.