5. Roses.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Jisung asked nudging Felix's stomach

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Jisung asked nudging Felix's stomach. "yes ...." He replied being dumbfounded and Jisung cleared his throat. "I just think it's a doppleganger of him. Not him really" he said as lix wasn't listening at all.

He thought of all the manifestations to meet this man in front of me. At movie premiere or a cafe or a mall etc. But here. I'm a small town of Japan. Where if Lixxie wouldn't have joined the trip he'd have missed this fucking chance too.

Everything was surreal for him.

"I'm not a doppleganger" Hyunjin said.

"Every doppleganger says that" jisung said nose scrunching. Not quite liking hhj's first meet with his best friend.

"You guys know me or something?"

"Obviously. Who doesn't?!" Lix said

"Us..." The others said in unison and were completely ignored by Felix.

"Is this your daughter?" Lixxie finally asked being in tremendous pressure whether he'll say a yes or he'll just say something like 'no it's my neighbour's daughter and I just picked her up from school'

Oh how Felix wanted it to be the second one.

"Yes. She's feather. My daughter" Hyunjin said picking her up as she herself was confused and proud equally coz someone knew her dad. But she didn't know how did Felix recognise him.

"Wow. She's beautiful. You're beautiful, Feather" he said as he put his legs down on the floor and opened his arms for feather. Taking them back as he thought it'd be really embarassing.

"I think we should leave now. Felix is feeling great too and we've already been much of a burden on you guys" jisung said.

"It's completely alright. You guys are fun" Hyunjin said and Charyoung took feather to change her clothes as she started interrogation of the people present in the bedroom.

"Where is your next stop by the way?" Hyunjin asked as others perked their brows. "I meant.. like.. I could suggest some good places for the trip thing" he said

"Yeah. I can share my number. I'll contact you if we're in need or something " seung said.

"Great!" Hyunjin said. And seungmin's number was the last of the things he wanted.

Hyunjin knew he'd take days to decipher feelings that were radiated by Felix. The boy simple, innocent and sweet knew him. Only if he knew lix was a die hard fan of his career and maybe him too.

"It would be great if y'all had dinner and left" Hyunjin said.

"Nah it's alright, bud. We're almost very late and our teachers may scold us" jeongin said.

And then Hyunjin realised they were just in your graduation year.

Almost 12 years younger than him.