17. Blossoms.

"hey you! Don't wanna talk about your misdeed?" Seungmin stopped Jeongin as he was busy running away from him

"W-what.. I think i was just high on something before kissing you" Jeongin said. Them walking behind others.

They just landed in Japan and were waiting for a bus to the Hyunjin's flowershop street. Ofcourse they'd not go there directly. They'd stay at their destined hostel which is half hour away from Hyunjin's house.

"Jeongin...." Seungmin said his name. Ever so lightly and never in the million years they thought they'd change so much. So fucking much in just a day's flight.

"What?"

"You clearly know what"

"I'm not thinking about anything seungmin. I can't be with you. That's the only thing I'm thinking"

"And why?"

Seungmin said now trying to grab jeongin's suitcase so at least he stays put at a place.

Others were probably thinking what's wrong but were too adult to not be in their business.

"You know what .. now that you've committed that thing. I'm trying to get a chance to change for you. Even just for a kiss. I'm craving it Jeongin. It's not easy for me too" seungmin said keeping luggage down and holding Innie's shoulder to get his attention.

You won't know this but it was the peak where innie wanted to kiss the shit outta seungmin and his worried face.

"I don't know... You and I are different. And we were enemies. Just one day of flirting can't change anything between us" jeongin said.

"Fucking asshole... Don't tell me your heart doesn't skip a beat when I hold a eye contact. When I enter the room you're in. When I hold you. When I stare at you unknowingly. When I tease you. Flirt with you. Swear at you. Fight with you. God knows how many things." Seungmin said.

"I-"

"I know you don't know the answer. Coz neither do I" seungmin said walking past him. Hitting the shoulders together and leaving innie's luggage behind.

How much could change in just hesitation.

Jeongin didn't deserve seungmin yet. Seungmin was a person with a plan and lifelong happiness. He won't be stable with someone paranoid and hopeless like innie. I.n thought.

"He just didn't-" llix said as seungmin walked up inside the bus with a furious frowny expression. "something's wrong with them" ji said "everything. More like" chan corrected.

"Okay so we'd share rooms. Two in each "felix said.

And chan smartly pointed at the youngest duo telling to keep them in one room.

Only if the plan succeeds in keeping them in forced proximity.

The blossoms now visible and still chan felt empty inside. He sent a few pictures to bin not to make him jealous but to make him feel that he couldn't view them nicely enough as he would've with bin.

Professional crush

When I say I hate you
I really do hate you.

He got a reply from Changbin in just a few seconds.

Chan

You won't ask me
if I miss you?

Professional crush

Stop being an outright
flirt.

Chan

Chan't stop won't stop

Professional crush

I'm blocking you ew

Chan

Would I sound in love if I
say more miss yous?

Professional crush

You would. But I won't tell
anyone about it.
Btw reach safe and text me.

Chan

Okay sir I promise I will go
in my room itself. Not in anyone
else's 🙃

Professional crush

Oh I'd break your bones if
You dare.

Chan laughed hard at this and kept the phone away. They've been flirting for a while. Avoiding the real feelings. The thing about scholarship discussion lead to one thing to another and bin made a soft corner for chan. Ofcourse he used to admire him before hating him.

Only if they knew the other one was always falling harder.

The street same as it was when Felix got a heatstroke. They saw it from afar and the flowers still blooming great. Felix just smiled thinking he's so close to his dream and all of his friends are so supportive that they changed the whole damn country for accompanying him. He shed a tear as Jisung got the signal somehow due to telepathy and he took his earbuds out to console lix. "50 percent job is done. Now it's your chance to interact with Hyunjin. Be a friend and never let him feel you want some kinda relationship in return. He'll have a hard time to add up another member to the family of two. It's really obstaculous for them to wake up with a sunshine that's not sun apparently" Jisung said as Felix cuddled his arm and chuckled.

"I love you so much" he said kissing the jeekies.

"I hate you even more. Bitch i could ve gotten a k-pop band audition chance if I wasn't here" Jisung complained.

"Fuck you. You suck at everything" Felix said as ji laughed.

"But he aces at sucking me" Minho said as Jisung rolled his eyes.

They reached the hostel and got the rooms. "I just wanna sleep for a whole week now. Classes can wait" jeongin said falling up on the mattress. "Not your room." Chan said. As Jeongin whined. "yours is up the corner one"

Jeongin tried to walk up the last room in the lobby and opened when he saw seungmin on the bed. Shirtless. On his phone. His eyes stared at i.n for a second and left his gaze just then.

"You-"

"Yeah and I think I'll just change the room with Felix" seungmin said getting up and I.n just got in the way. He held the tee seung was about to wear and threw it across the hall.

"What do you fucking thing you're playing huh" seungmin said pushing i.n. To the wall and not nearing a inch close to him.

Innie wanted to get pinned and kissed and what not by this furious boy right now. "Seungmin... I'm so very sorry. I didn't mean you hurt you in any way before. I was at a loss of words. If you ask me right now. I won't have an answer. But can you wait... Please?" He said. Holding seungmin's hands and seungmin held a gaze to his eyes. Trying to figure the truth in this.

"You think I'll use you and hurt you and keep you stranded.." seungmin said.

"What if I fucking want you to." Innie said now changing places with seungmin and he was pinning seungmin up the wall clashing the lips together into a hungry makeout and they both were a little foolish about how they wanted each other.