11. Pansies.

Chan's kids were all tired after a long day of doing nothing

Chan's kids were all tired after a long day of doing nothing. While Lixxie found a rock to sit on and watch the calm dribbles in the lake nearby to their existing dorm. "your mom's been an ass?" Chan asked sitting besides him.

"When is she not"

"Perfect. They've been playing foot volleyball and badminton for an hour now. You wanna join?"

"No I'm bad with-"

"I know you're bad with balls but cocks too now?" Chan said as he let out his monstrous laugh. "You gotta warn me bro. Makes me want to produce a song with your devil voice in it" Chan said.

"I'm quite busy but if you pay me bucks imma do it" Felix said as they laughed and some quiet moments passed as chan was reading and Lix just viewing the lake and the white swans.

"We've been talking on the texts.... And now I really want to hear his voice again" felix said as he kept his head on Chan's shoulder who was trying hard to read. "Hm?" "I didn't say anything Felix" chan said with a smile.

"Then say something. I'm looking like a fool"

"You aren't?"

"Stop! I'll go away"

"Okay don't... And you didn't let me read one word Lixxie. And do you think pansies are better than skeleton flowers?"

"Yah give me attention, not to the flowers"

"Naur I only give tensions" chan said raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah I've been seeing some" felix teased back

"What did you see?"

"That you've been busy flaundering behind a muscle boi" Felix stated

"Ah no shit. He's a pain in ass so I just compete and become a pain in his ass" chan said and they laughed.

"Sure... But you know there are some enemies to lovers stories out there"

"Yeah... Never possible... He's thick' chan said "as in?" Felix wheezed "as in skin ... Not like the thing you're thinking." Chan corrected hitting Felix's forehead.

"Sure. But hey! You didn't get the thing i was asking. About calling hhj?" Felix pointed again as chan just sighed tiredly. "I don't know and I don't wanna get kicked out by jisung to give you any advice regarding that old actor" chan said.

"Don't do this to me...." Felix whined and chan just got up. "I knew you'd pull up your sad face. And I ain't listening now" chan said. "jisung is still focused to not pass the scholarship and to stay working in the company he's interning in" felix said.

"I'm so sorry.. you might be feeling sad about sungie. But... I kinda understand "

"What understand. When I say I'm confident into achieving something. I will!" Lix got up.

"Hey! Don't go. Wait here talk to me. You can't let it all eat you up. You can't hate jisung for something he's rig-"

"Right for?! Really?! And what about me? Nobody wants to know why am I so desperate about Japan. You know what
.. y'all will never understand. When I used to cry alone in my room with no one to talk you... His interviews. Yes. Hhj's interviews seemed like something I was conversing with. He made me feel wanted and he was the one who always saw me. Not like the guys I crushed on. Who saw me as a fag and made fun of me.I almost forgot about smiling. Took up smoking without you knowing. And then was really surprised that when the idols say something why the fans take it seriously. Yes, I left smoking coz of Hhj, he hated it and I hated it too after that day. He was such a gentleman  someone who you can dream of a beautiful contended life with. He made me laugh at his jokes. Really average they were but they were real. Not like the fake people I was around. Yeah that's what you all were. Fake! Always wanted a happy cheerful Lixxiee! No one wanted to be the one to Make me happy. It was all a faking competition for me. Hhj made me realise that self love was so easy and so fucking important. I always had jisung I know... But it all had a fucking limit. Everyone was jealous of my friends. Everyone was jealous that I had you guys. You don't even know what people said to me, 'look at him... He doesn't deserve all the perfect people as friends' 'oh that damaged scarry  faced fag' 'does this friend know he sleeps with boys?' all kinda shit. You know what jisung used to say. 'even I receive this shit. Just ignore it.' and I did. I did ignore it all. But the limit was really near. I hated myself day by day. Hated that i couldn't be like hhj. Someone with a perfect life and passion towards work and ignorant to useless comments etc." Felix stopped to gain a breath as he saw Chan's eyes filled with tears and they were looking behind him.

He turned to see sungie sobbing in minho's
Arms. How he regretted every word now.

"I-"

"No! Don't fucking apologize... I'm such a messed up friend. You don't deserve such a filthy friend" jisung said coming up to him and pulling Felix's hand to slap his face.

"Nooo" felix sobbed too.

"Why did you stay shut the whole time? We were still teenagers that time. You never said a word during school...." Jisung asked and cried for explanations.

"I know... I'm sorry. I just wasn't sure about how you'd react... to when I say I liked boys" Felix's voice shaky and like it'll break any time and it'll break felix into something that he could never recover from.

"God why! Whyd you think that. Ofcourse I knew you were gay a very long time ago but- why hide all the worst bullying."

"You said even you experienced that"

"I did.... And I wanted to kill myself after each encounter with the bullies. But you seemed all ignorant towards it and that made me gather confidence too and fight them." Jisung confessed.

"Fucking hell..." Chan mumbled as the dark pasts revealed.

"We're so sorry..." Minho mumbled. As they gave a group hug to jisung. "I think I'll have to convince minho hyung to buy me a Japan one way ticket" jisung said.

"Why one way though?" Jeongin asked as he was smushed in between the hug of hyungs and he realised it way later.