6. Jasmines.

Everyone of them was either looking for a job or a higher studies college

Everyone of them was either looking for a job or a higher studies college. And Lixxie was wandering in his texts with Hyunjin. Ah the name proudly sat on his tongue. Each syllable of it trying to eat up Felix's heart. How close yet how far he is...

But he needed to find a way out

Out of his misery and hopeless situation.

"Mom. Would it be okay if I select an architecture institution in Japan and study there?" He asked on the call.

His mom who was already tired from the office work. Still sat and Olivia shook her head at the countless doubts and troubles of her brother. Felix might be living in Korea but his phone calls made them feel like he was here. In the house in Australia. Lazy to take any kind of decision on his own tired self always in the thoughts of a hopeless crush who want hopeless now.

He had a tiny sparkle of hope now...

But he was too scared. Of his own heart?

Naah. Of jisung.

He knew jisung would kill him if he let out a word for this double his age man who says he was some actor in the past. (yes jisung doesn't believe him smh)

"Why, baby? You aren't finding korea fun?" His mom asked.

"It's not like that.. but I just found thay Japan is so wonderful and after this trip I've been attracted to it" he said gulping only thinking of that one person's silhouette.

"I don't know what to say... Right now it's hard to even look after all three of yours education" his mom said and I gus of regret fell over him. He was feeling like his mom just pushed him off 30th floors.

"I think I need to go.... I got a thing to do" he said and hung up. Only for his mom to call him back a couple of times each half hour. To make sure she didn't hurt him.

But then he realised people actually study by working side by side. In the course of part time he could get a job and earn for the so called need of Japan's architecture degree.

He was still paranoid about telling this all to jisung. So he only disclosed this plan to Chan and minho.

"And all coz of that actor?" Chan enquired.

"Yeah... It's weird I know don't make it more by giving me those expressions"

"It isn't weird. It's showing your dedication. And this dedication you can show in the field of architecture here too and then forget some crush existed" minho said.

Chan chuckled at how straight forwardly he rejected Felix's plan.

"You're of no help. Would you do the same if the person was jisung? Huh?"

"I don't know if I'd be this close to knowing that Jisung had a child with someone else" minho said "I don't mean this. Ofcourse. Just a reality check" he added.