Where Are You Going? (Luke)

My eyes fluttered open and adjusted to the darkness that was swallowing the room. My eyes flashed to the clock hanging on the wall above me, 4:12 am.

I felt Luke's grasp tightly around me and his breath hitting the back of my neck as he slept. I smiled at the feeling I had in my stomach, I felt comfortable. I felt loved.

I slowly moved from his arms, careful not to wake him. As I removed his arms from around me, I sat up in bed. As I stood up and my feet touched the ground, I felt his arms snake back around me and pull me into him closely.

"Where are you going," he mumbled against my skin, nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck. His voice was deep and raspy.

"Bathroom," I giggled lightly which made him tighten his grip.

"I'll be right back," I smiled and wiggled so he would let go. He released me with a pout on his face. I kissed his cheek before walking out of the room and into the bathroom down the hall.

I peed quickly before running a hand through my messy hair as I turned off the light and made my way back into the room. I walked in to see Luke curled up the same way I left him, but this time he was holding himself. I smiled at his cuteness before slowly crawling back into bed next to him.

He felt my presence and wrapped his around around me again, holding me tightly and close. I felt him exhale and he kissed the back of my neck lightly. I closed my eyes and let myself slip back into sleep with a smile on my face. I wouldn't give up that moment for anything.

-
A/N

Alright so the first six of these are gonna be Luke because wattpad is making me publish in order that I've drafted them, and I wrote the Luke ones first, so bare with me and then we'll get to the other boys! I'm sorry!!