Warped Tour (Michael)

The warped tour line up and came out, and Michael was so beyond excited to go. He bought tickets immediately and today was the day.

"Come on babe, we have to hurry," he said taking your hand and dragging you along in one direction.

"We have to see All Time Low!" he said looking left and right, "I have no fucking clue where this stage is but we have to go!"

You laughed, "I'm coming i'm coming."

It only took about four giant circles and realizing you had walked past the stage four times, but you guys were finally at the stage.

"Michael you need more sunscreen," You giggled seeing the red already peek through on his nose and cheeks.

"Babe i'm fine," he said shushing you as the music began.

Dear Maria was your favorite All Time Low song, and of course you were short. Since you guys had gotten lost finding the stage, you were towards the back. But of course, Michael made you get on his shoulders for this song because he knew it was your favorite.

"Don't drop me, oh my god," You said loudly to Michael over the music and he ensured he had you.

Once the day was done and you guys made your way to the car, you pushed your sunglasses on top of your head and smiled as Michael was for sure burnt.

"Oh my god you're so burnt," you laughed.

"Yeah but that was awesome," Michael grinned.