Passion (Ashton)

I loved Ashton for many reasons. Not just because he could make me smile when I was frowning, but because he would give you the best life advice whenever you were down.

It was a long day, but after gushing all of my thoughts, Ashton reassured me things were going to be okay. He was such a gentle boyfriend. He never failed to compliment me, and tell whisper how lucky he was to have me. How happy it made him to call me his. He was good at showing me off and making me feel appreciated.

It was a late night and we were both laying in bed after a long day. I was sitting in between his legs as his hands massaged my shoulders, getting to the tight spots.

"Come here," he said pulling me by my waist to his side where I laid my head on his chest, draping my arm across his stomach. After a few minutes of him running his fingers through my hair, he pulled out from under me and laid on his shoulder to face me. His green eyes studied mine in the darkness as he gave me a glowing smile. His smile I loved because it always put me into a good mood.

He slowly glanced down at my lips, slowly placing his hand on my neck, brushing his thumb across my cheek before kissing me tenderly.

After a few more passionate kisses, it became heated. He had opened my mouth and his tongue found its way to mine. After a moment he pulled back, slightly panting. He slowly peppered kisses down my neck. He pushed one last kiss to my neck before his nose began to brush against my neck, knowing it made me weak. He kissed his way up to my jaw bone and all across it until our lips met again.