I'll Dance With You (Luke)

One thing Luke and I did was hang out and just listen to music. We had laid in bed for hours, listening to music and talking about each song. We found songs that we both liked, or both didn't like. Or even songs that he liked and I didn't.

I had made us some mac and cheese and walked to the sink to wash our empty bowls. Luke had his phone plugged into the stereo, playing music still.

"How about this one?" he asked as the song continued to play.

"Yeah it's good," I said over my shoulder as the song came to it's end.

I had rinsed off the dishes and now was putting them into the dishwasher when a slow song came on.

"This is Stay With Me right?" I asked as I shut the dishwasher and felt Luke's grasp on my hips from behind me.

"Mhm," He hummed as he turned me around and was now walking slowly backwards.

"What are you doing?" I giggled as we made our way into the center of the living room.

"We both can't dance, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't." He shrugged taking my hands and putting one on his shoulder, and holding my other in his hand.

"What," I giggled as he slowly began to move me back and forth. We were a mess, we really couldn't dance. I couldn't help but giggle the whole time. Luke leaned down and kissed me softly.

"I am the worst dancer, but i'd always dance with you." He said into my ear.

-
A/N

like I said the first bunch are gonna be Luke because wattpad won't let me publish out of draft order sigh

tweet me @mainegaskarth