Dressed Up (Luke)

"How do I look babe?" Luke asked as he walked around the corner and into the bedroom where I had my nose in a book. I looked up slowly, taking in the sight of Luke. God Damn.

He was wearing his black jeans without the holes in the knees, a black button up, and a black suit jacket. His hair was styled to perfection and his lips were pulled into a small smile.

"Uh," I stumbled for a second as I sat up straight. "You look amazing Luke," I said not able to take in the sight. I bit my lip and made my way towards him, running my hands down his sleeves covering his upper arms.

"Really?" he asked glancing down slightly insecure. He was playing with his lip ring.

"You look great," I smiled glancing up to meet his gaze.

"Your opinion is all that matters," he smiled before slowly leaning in and softly pushing his lips on mine.

"I wish you could come," he said with a small frown as he leaned back.

"I know. Don't worry my friends and I will be watching the awards on TV." I smiled checking him out one more time, unsure how I scored him.

We were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"That must be the boys," Luke said glancing over.

"Kill it," I said with a smile before pulling my bottom lip in between my teeth.

"I love you," he said before kissing me one more time and heading to the door.

"Love you too," I smiled.

-
the other boys chapters are coming soon!