Stay (Michael)

My alarm clock went off and I slapped my hand on my phone to shut the noise up. I groaned and grabbed my phone, squinting at the light. I sat up in bed and sighed, knowing I shouldn't have let Michael keep me up late the night before but Michael had a way of getting what he wanted.

I peeled the blankets off of myself and got up quietly careful not to wake up Michael. I looked over and he was still snoring, his chest rising up and down. I smiled as I made my way into the bathroom, he looked so peaceful.

After I used the bathroom I made my way back into the bedroom, grabbing my phone from the nightstand checking the time.

"What are you doing?" Michael mumbled, eyes still closed.

"Getting ready to leave," I chuckled scanning over the closet trying to figure out to wear.

"Come here," Michael said in his raspy tone. I listened to him and walked over to his side of the bed.

"Yes," I smiled as Michael opened his eyes slowly. He reached out and grabbed me, holding me close so his breath was hitting my neck.

"Michael," I laughed as he laid his head on me.

"Stay," he mumbled.

"Michael I gotta go," I chuckled trying to wiggle from his grasp that only got tighter.

"Cancel your breakfast plans stay in bed," Michael breathed. I tried to fight him, but it all ended when Michael picked up my phone dialing my friends who I was suppose to meet up with.

"Just lay here with me."