Chapter 1

Celeste shoved the last textbook into her luggage, closing it shut with a huff.

Her third year was starting, and she was slightly dreading going back to Hogwarts for the year. While she loved Hogwarts and magic, she felt as if she didn't belong. She knew the people she hung out with only did so because she was a Malfoy, or to get closer to her brother. She hated faking her smile and laughter at the jokes the other Slytherins made, mainly directed at Gryffindors.

Or just poor Neville Longbottom, she often pitied that poor bloke.

She sighed as she sat down on her bed, looking around her room.

She loved her room. It was the only non-gloomy place in the entirety of the Malfoy manor. Her mother made sure that her room was filled with color and books. Celeste's favorite color was ruby red since a young age, and while her father wasn't very keen on the idea of having a Gryffindor color on the house, young Celeste insisted her room be that color. She found it cozy, and loved to sit by the fireplace reading.

Draco would often comment on how her room looked like how he imagined the Gryffindor common room would, she just ignored him.

She snapped out of her trance at a knock on her door. After a few moments,  the door opened revealing her mother.

"Are you almost ready my dear?" Her mother said sitting next to Celeste on her bed. Celeste nodded before sighing.

"Can't i just stay here Mother? I can't stand another year of Pansy begging me to set her up with Draco! I swear she gets more determined the more he says no. Hogwarts gets more dangerous every year, Potter always ends up in trouble." She said rolling her eyes at the thought of the boy. Potter had been someone she secretly admired. While it did annoy her that he snagged the house cup the past two years, she had to admit that he deserved the points.

He practically almost died both first and second year saving the school, but she had grown to have an annoyance with him simply because of her brother.

Though she did hold a slight grudge for when she tried to get treats off the trolley only to learn the chosen one himself had bought everything.

Draco made it known to everyone for his distaste of the Potter boy, ever since he rejected her brothers friendship request. Don't tell Draco but, she had let out a small giggle when her brother was shot down

Her mum laughed shaking her head.

"Don't be silly Celeste, you must go back to your studies. You can always come back for Holiday, right?"

Celeste nodded sighing.

"Now, quickly go down stairs, we don't want you to miss the train!"

~

Celeste trudged through the train, following her brother closely. She tuned out his rambling about quidditch and potions as she walked.

Suddenly, she ran into his back as he came to a sudden stop.

"Draco what the he-" She was cut off as he shushed her and pointed as the compartment next to them. She rolled her eyes and looked through the window, met with the sight of the one and only Harry Potter and his Gryffindor goons. And a strange looking man asleep.

Celeste sighed shaking her head at Draco's prude little smirk.

"Draco, can't we just find the others before you go bugging Potter? We haven't even sat down yet!" She whispered harshly, not wanting to alert the trio that they were there.

Draco sneered at her.

"Why are you trying to come to his rescue?"

Celeste rolled her eyes at his comment.

"I'm not you daft dimbo, i'm just tired and would like to greet our friends before going and taunting Potter." Draco's friends not hers but that isn't important.

"It will only take a minute." Before she could stop him he quickly slammed open the compartment door stepping in with a smirk.

The trio looked over to be met with the sight of the Malfoy twins, Draco looking more pleased to be there than Celeste.

"Well well well, look what we have here. Potty with his weasel friend, oh and the mudblood." Celeste winced slightly at her brothers words, stepping back and shifting on her feet awkwardly.

"Piss off Malfoys." She heard Weasley say. She hadn't even said anything yet she was being cursed. She shook her head.

"Shut up Weasley. Saw your family got blessed with a charity case, Egypt was it? Saw the family picture in the Daily Prophet, is your mum always that plump or was it just the picture angle?" Celeste's eyes widened as she jumped forward before her idiot brother could be attacked.

"Come off it Draco! Let's just go see the rest, before i drag you by your ear." She whispered harshly, glancing at an angry Weasley who was now on his feet standing up to face her brother.

"Need your twin to swoop in and save you every time Malfoy? Quite cowardly if you ask me. Say Celeste, are you always a suck up or is it just around your brother?" Celeste halted as she went to push her brother away from the compartment.

She saw as Grangers eyes widened and she tried to pull her red haired friend down, being unsuccessful as he stayed put. Potter sat staring at the blond, wondering what her next move was.

He didn't pay much attention to her. He had found her pretty in their first year before they got sorted. He remembered seeing her with all the other first years and blushing at her pretty face and long hair.

Though these thoughts quickly were put out when he discovered that she was the twin sister of Draco Malfoy. Since then he only really saw her standing behind Malfoy uncomfortably when he ridiculed the trio, either following him around or being dragged around by him, Harry didn't know.

He wondered if she would try and hex Ron, like Malfoy would.

Celeste opened her mouth.

"Sorry about what he said Weasley, but that is non of my concern. No need to curse me for something my brother did, no?" She said with surprising poise, before grabbing her brother by the ear and storming off, Malfoy whining in pain as she dragged him away.

Harry sat in shock my her dignified response, though he felt he shouldn't be surprised as she was from a very dignified family. He just expected her to be more like her twin brother.

"Sit down Ron!" Hermione seethed. Ron sat down slowly going quiet for a few moments, before clearing his throat.

"She's a little different from her brother isn't she?"