Chapter 2

Celeste and Draco made it to the others after walking a bit, finding them stuffed in a compartment, seemingly over carrying capacity.

Draco, who had been whining the entire walk about Celeste dragging him away, practically pushed her out of the way once they made it into the compartment. He quickly greeted Blaise Crabbe and Goyle, squeezing into the seat.

Upon seeing the Malfoy twins enter the compartment, Pansy practically jumped up, her eyes gleaming as she stared at Draco, before moving to Celeste.

"Celeste! You can have my seat, wouldn't want my sister sitting on the ground." She giggled slightly looking at Draco, probably to see if he noticed her heroic act towards his sister.

Draco payed no mind as he was ranting to his friends about their encounter with Potter and his "Blood traitor goons" as he put it. Celeste darted towards Pansy's open seat, sitting before the girl changed her mind as she wasn't getting the wanted attention.

Pansy stood awkwardly in the middle of the compartment, before smiling to herself and twirling towards Draco.

"Draco, i have no where to sit. Since i gave up my seat for sister-in-law and such." She pouted waving towards where Celeste sat reading silently, not interacting with the bickering Astoria and Daphne Greengrass next to her.

Draco finally looked up at the girl who stood pouting at him and then at his unbothered sister who sat in the window seat reading.

"Just sit on the floor then? And stop calling Celeste your sister-in-law. It's gross."

Snickers ring out through the compartment, including one loud one from Celeste who had yet to look up from her book, earning a glare from the Parkinson girl.

Pansy hesitated before huffing and sitting in the ground, still making sure she was close to Draco's feet, and started to act like she was reading a magazine.

Celeste sat reading her book until she grew bored of it, promptly shutting it closed loudly and excusing herself to the bathroom.

They still had about an hour's journey left till they arrived at  Hogwarts, but Celeste figured she'd better change into her robes before the line for the bathroom grew too long.

She also knew her Slytherin robes would be ten thousand times more comfortable than her blouse and pencil skirt her mother insisted she wear, despite her only wearing it on the train.

She gathered the things she needed before exiting the compartment.

The closest bathroom she knew was a few compartments over, so she walked quickly through the corridor. Suddenly, just as she entered the cart containing the bathroom, the train lurched, making Celeste nearly trip on her heels and fall on her face.

She caught herself on the wall as the train came to a stop, making her look around in confusion.

The Hogwarts Express never stopped before they got to Hogwarts. She knew it couldn't possibly be broken down as well, it was magic after all.

She gathered herself, smoothing her skirt and hair as she stood. She went to take another step towards the bathroom when a frightening chill went down her spine and the lights went out, making her head snap towards the door of the train cart.

She had to almost squint to see it, but when her eyes adjusted she let out a gasp at the sight of the cloaked figure sticking its hand out towards the door.

Celeste panicked, remembering her mother's lectures about Dementors, and frantically looked around her.

There was no way she would be able to get to the bathroom on the other side of the cart fast enough, so taking a deep breath she slammed open the nearest compartment door, running in before closing it quickly behind her.

She let out a sigh before she heard an awkward cough behind her, making her aware suddenly the she just barged into someone's compartment.

Celeste took a deep breath before turning around, only to be met with emerald green eyes and a lightning scare.

Celeste cursed slightly in her mind as she realized just whose compartment she ran into, shifting uncomfortably under the stare of the trio.

Suddenly, she felt a hand on her wrist, Harry pulling her down onto the seat of the compartment, and she didn't have to look up to know why Harry suddenly pulled her down away from the door.

The dread that filled her told her enough as she looked up to see the cloaked figure stopped in front of the compartment door.

Harry's grip was still on her wrist, tightening as the cloaked figure reached up for the handle bar. Though surprisingly, she didn't want him to let go. His hand seemed to be the only source of warmth left in her body, and she desperately wanted to cling onto it.

The compartment door slid open revealing the horrid creature, and she watched in horror as it entered the compartment.

Of course it had to be Harry Potter's compartment she stumbled into, the main attraction for any trouble.

The dementor drifting over towards Harry and Celeste. In a blink it seemed to start sucking the life out of Harry.

Celeste felt frozen, and when she finally reached out to help as Harry's grip had gotten so tight her hand was turning pale, she suddenly started getting dizzy. She winced as a voice of a woman entered her head, so loud and clear it was almost unbearable.

"Daughter to the purest of families, born as the sixth month takes its first breath. The one who shares a womb with her complete oposite, yet have common DNA. The girl will bring the chosen one to victory, without her aid, the Chosen One cannot succeed. She holds the future of the wizarding world in her hands."

Celeste's head pounded as the voice got louder in her mind with each word it spoke, her vision going in and out of darkness from the pain.

Celeste tried to block out the voice, not understanding or caring to understand as her head felt like it was about to explode. Silent tears streamed down her face as she shook, desperately trying to fight off the voice and ease her pain.

Though as she pushed through to the end, she began to feel herself grow weak. Before she knew it, she was falling to the ground with the Potter boy, just in time for the sleeping man to cast an unrecognizable spell, sending the dementor away.

Celeste felt her eyes drooping, and felt Potter's hand go limp around her wrist, that being the last thing she felt before everything went black.