Chapter 7

Celeste eventually made it to her classes as she couldn't afford to skip anymore.

She walked into the potions classroom, already filled with Gryffindor and Slytherin students, the sea of red and green parted almost perfectly down the middle.

Celeste looked for a seat to see that out of the Slytherins, seemed she was the odd one out as there were no seats left and she got there later.

Draco was sat with Blaise, the surrounding tables occupied by Pansy, Crabbe, Goyle, and Daphne GreenGrass.

Celeste found that on the Gryffindor side of the room, there was one empty table, the only problem was that it was literally in the middle of everyone. She sighed before quickly making her way to the seat and sitting down, ignoring the stares she got.

Harry, had also arrived late due to not wanting to wake up, and trudged into his least favorite class with his least favorite teacher.

Ron had already sat with Hermione, as they both gave up on waiting for Harry. His eyes scanned around them to find an empty seat at the table behind his friends.

And just to his luck, the one person he was dying to talk to the most occupied the other seat.

Harry practically skipped down and plopped down in the seat next to her casually, loudly dropping his bag in the table, making Celeste look up at him.

He saw her tense at the sight of him, before she took a deep breath and turned back towards the front of the class.

Harry scooted closer to her chair, with a bright smile on his face.

"So! Malfoy, you wanna take me up on that offer?" He said lowly, just so she could hear it.

"I'm afraid i don't know what you're talking about Potter." Celeste said not looking at him. her eyes glued to Snape's unoccupied desk.

Harry shook his head.

"Think about it. I really want to help...with whatever it is. Believe it or not i actually do care about other people. I'll be in the astronomy tower at 11 tonight. If you decide yes, just meet me there."

Celeste glanced at him. 11 was way past curfew, so there was a slim chance she would take that risk just for a few words of encouragement.

"And if i don't show up?"

Harry simply smiled before leaning away from her.

"I won't bother you again. But i would be very disappointed." Harry pouted sarcastically.

Celeste almost laughed but she stopped herself, remembering who she was talking to.

She had never expected Harry to have this type of personality. Especially after all he's been through, and the fact that she only ever saw him when her brother pissed him off.

Snape entered the room loudly, instructing them to turn to a page in their book.

She worked with Harry, helping him often as she learned he was not quite good at the subject. Fighting to hold back her laughter every time he cursed himself for doing something wrong.

Harry was a bit funny. And overly nice.

Celeste concluded. Though, she knew she probably thought him to be overly nice because she wasn't used to it. He was the nicest person she had ever interacted with.

But she hadn't met a lot of truly nice people.

~

Celeste sat at her desk in her dorm, quickly writing on her parchment. She had loads of homework as she had missed so many classes.

The Lost Prophecy~Harry Potterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें