Chapter 5

Celeste shot up to find herself in some type of room.

The floors were broken, as were the windows and doors. It looked abandoned. Suddenly she heard rapid footsteps, and loud barks of a dog.

Just as the sound approached the room she was in, her vision went blurry. So blurry she could only make out shapes no matter how hard she tried to focus on an object.

"TRAITOR!" A muffled voice rang out.

"YOU SHOULD'VE DIED BEFORE TELLING HIM!" The voice rang out again, Celeste trying to focus on the words as they were so muffled she could barely hear.

There was other sounds of talking but she couldn't make out the words. just that the voice sounded familiar.

Suddenly, she felt herself falling again, and her eyes shot open. Revealing the face of Pansy, it too close to hers for her liking.

Celeste screamed, pushing Pansy's face away from hers harshly.

Pansy yelled and jumped back whining.

"It's time to get up for breakfast! What on earth is wrong with you? You wouldn't wake up!" Pansy huffed and stormed out of the dorm, not giving Celeste a chance to speak.

Celeste let out the breath she was holding, clutching her chest as her heart thumped at an extreme rate.

'Another one.' She was starting to think that this wasn't just silly dreams.

This one was significantly less clear than her first one. She could barely make out what was happening. She sighed dropping her head into her hands.

"What is happening to me?" Celeste mumbled under her breath. Before slowly getting out of bed to get ready.

Celeste effectively felt like she had been repeatedly thrown off a quidditch broom from the sky, meaning she felt like shit.

She struggled to keep her eyes open as she did her hair and makeup. Barely standing straight while getting dressed. It seemed like that dream or whatever it was, made her body lose sleep.

Which of course didn't make sense to her as she felt like she was in the deepest sleep possible while she was there.

Celeste trudged to the Great Hall, wanting to at least snag a piece of toast and juice before heading to her first class of the year. Hopefully it would wake her up.

She took a deep breath before walking into the Great hall, her back straight and shoulders back. Just as her etiquette teacher taught her. Though she definitely had looked like she got no sleep, you couldn't tell with her makeup.

She sat down, grabbing a piece of toast and biting into it.

There wasn't a lot of people in the Great Hall, as class was soon to start. Almost no Slytherins occupied the tables except a few 7th years who couldn't care less about getting to class on time.

Celeste scanned the rest of the house tables, her eyes stopping at Gryffindor.

Almost all the Weasley siblings were sitting eating still, the twin brothers laughing quite loudly with each other as they messed with one of the ghosts.

Celeste couldn't help but note just how different those redhead twin were compared to her and Draco.

They seemed attached at the hip, and while her and Draco were like that when they were younger, once Draco started developing his nasty attitude Celeste and him grew apart.

He had his brotherly moments once every solar eclipse.

Celeste's eyes moved from the sea of red to the single head of raven. Celeste felt her stomach drop when she realized that Potter had been already looking at her with an eyebrow raised. She quickly dropped her head, staring at her lap in embarrassment.

After a few moments, she dared to pick her head back up to look at him once more, but she found his eyes were now elsewhere as he talked with Ron Weasley.

Celeste let out the breath she had been holding as she examined his face.She had to admit, he had gotten much more good looking this year.

Her eyes landed on the lightning bolt scar resting on his forehead.

The sight of the scar made her freeze, parts of what she saw in her dream flashing through her mind like a sequence on the Daily Prophet. Her hands started shaking as she attempted to block out the sights, a pain in her head immediately growing.

Suddenly, it stopped. It stopped on the sight of Voldemort staring dead into her eyes. Celeste hands shook violently under her table, her eyes wide. Her vision of the Great Hall started coming into view and she realized she was still staring at the boy, yet now he was staring back at her holding his scare like he was in pain.

Celeste felt her heart drop and she shot up from her seat, not caring to grab her unfinished toast before speeding out of the Great Hall.

Unbeknownst to Celeste, the headmaster had been watching her carefully.

Ever since she first arrived at Hogwarts, both Dumbledore and McGonagall had been watching the girls interactions with Harry Potter. McGonagall even sitting the two together in class as much as possible to try and get them to bond.

This task proved to be difficult as it always resulted in the Malfoy girl simply turning away from him and talking to her brother, no matter if Draco was on the other end of the room.

The last two years had consisted of almost no interaction from the two, deeply concerning McGonagall. Though Dumbledore told her it would happen in due time.

So when both McGonagall and Dumbledore noticed the Malfoy girl staring at the boy during breakfast, they both sat up incredibly straight.

However, after a few moments, the girl stiffened up. Her eyes went almost blurry and widened greatly. McGonagall noted her shaking arms.

Just as McGonagall stood up to help, Dumbledore put his hand up, stopping her.

She glanced at Harry to see him clutching his scar, staring right back at the girl with eyes that were so wide they could challenge Celeste's own.

Dumbledore watched as the girls body slowly relaxed and her eyes seemed to focus back in. Both professor's watched as the girl jumped up, practically sprinting out.

Dumbledore sighed.

"I think it might be time we reveal our knowledge to the other professor's Minerva."

McGonagall looked at him nervously.

"What about those two." She looked to see Harry staring at the seat Celeste once occupied, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Now is not the time, but it will come one day Minerva. It will come."