Chapter 6

Celeste rushed down the hall, her breath heavy. Her heals clicking across the hard floor quickly. The few students she rushed by stared in shock, as Celeste probably looked crazy practically running down the hall.

She made it outside where she quickly took off her heels and broke into a sprint. She ran down the fields, silent tears streaming down her face.

Celeste was never one to be emotional. She never cried. She couldn't tell you the last time a tear slipped down her cheek, as it had to be years before.

However, Celeste had never been this scared. She hadn't gotten proper sleep in 3 days, and she was starting to think she was going crazy.

She huffed as she came to a stop at the tree by the lake, sitting down and leaning her head back.

'What is going on?' she thought. This was not normal. They weren't just dreams, something serious was happening to her. Celeste didn't know what to do.

She couldn't tell her parents, her Father would have a good reaction to her being able to see these things, which would not be good for Celeste.

She couldn't tell Draco because he would just turn around and tell her father.

She had no true friends.

So in short she was alone.

'Dumbledore?' she mumbled, as if suggesting it to herself, before shaking her head no and dropping her head in her arms. She let out a quiet sob, catching herself off guard.

'I'm so scared. No wonder i wasn't put in Gryffindor.' She tried to cheer herself up but failed as she stared at the water, more tears quietly building up in her eyes.

"Malfoy?" A voice piped up making her violently flinch and turn around.

Harry Potter stood there, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

A few moments after she had ran out, he stood up quickly, running out after her.

He wasn't stupid. He knew something was going on with her. Her looking at him made his scar burn. And the only other times it has burned, well you know what happened then.

He ran along the corridors of Hogwarts, trying to keep up with her. She wasn't running so he eventually caught up to her as she came to a stop outside.

Harry slowed down and watched as she took off her heel, before sprinting down the fields.

At first he thought she knew he was following her, and ran away from him. However, after running after her, he found she stopped at a large tree by the lake, almohada drifting down and leaning her head back.

Harry quietly made his way to the other side of the tree out of her sight. He stood with his back against the tree, listening closely as she mumbled things to herself.

"What is wrong with me?" He heard her say lowly. After a few moments of silence and sniffles, she spoke again.

"Dumbledore?" Harry's ears perked up. What did Celeste Malfoy want with Dumbledore. He made his way around the tree to see her looking at the lake. She let out a sob making him freeze.

Hesitantly, he took another step towards her.

"Malfoy?"

He watched as she flinched, her head shooting up towards him.

"Potter" She said lowly as if in shock. Before she stood up quickly stumbling away from him.

He makes her have those dreams.

They started after she was in that compartment with him.

He is the reason why she gets no sleep and has to live through those moments.

She wasn't angry, as she thought she should've been towards the boy. She was fearful. She feared that if she looked at him, or got anywhere near him, she would be thrown into his terrible past, forced to witness everything herself.

Harry tried to take a step towards her but she flinched and stumbled farther away.

"Please get away from me." She said wiping her tears away.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked concerned. When he first followed her, he thought she might have something to do with Voldemort. After all, she did make his scar burn and she was a Malfoy.

But as he stood in front of her watching as she shook with what looked to be fear, he grew concerned for the girl.

"No! Just...please. I beg you to stay away. There is something wrong with me." She mumbled the last part but Harry still heard it.

"Tell me what wrong. I promise i can help you. I promise to make people help you. But you can't just do it alone." Harry put his hands up slowly and took a slow step towards her.

Celeste didn't move away this time. She looked at him, relieved she wasn't thrown into a dream when she saw his emerald eyes.

She considered his offer. She knew he had done so much for the school in just the first two years they had been there. She knew that if anyone could get her help that didn't involve her getting taken advantage of, it was most likely him.

Just as she opened her mouth to agree, the shrill yell of Pansy Parkinson sounded out.

"Draco! Potter's messing with you sister!"

Both Celeste and Harry's heads shot to where her voice came from, and Celeste saw Pansy standing there with an obviously fake worried face and Draco come running up behind her.

Celeste made eye contact with Draco, her twin immediately noticing her swollen eyes, and he came stomping over.

"Potter! What did you do to my sister!" Draco yelled as he got in Harry's face.

Harry looked displeased at the arrival of the other Slytherins but kept his composure.

"I haven't done anything." He said shrugging.

"Right, so she just cried on her own. Yeah real believable. Last time i even saw her cry from her was when she got mad she couldn't have ice cream for dinner. That was like 8 years ago!"

Celeste winced at Draco telling Harry a bit too much of her business and looked down in embarrassment. Harry looked amused at the thought of her crying for ice cream and looked over at her.

"Don't look at her! Piss off Potter, and trust that my Father will hear about this."

Celeste's head shot up, her eyes filled with panic.

No he can't know.

She would be punished if he found out.

Celeste shook her head, not wanting to have another break down in front of these people, and walked off. She speed walked back up towards Hogwarts, opting to not look back at the sound of her brother yelling after her.

She would be punished.

Draco frantically yelled for his sister, realizing she wasn't going to stop, he sent one last glare at Harry and ran after her.

Harry stood in shock, watching Celeste's retreating figure.

He knew she needed help.

So was gonna give it to her.