Chapter 8

Dumbledore was gathered in his office with all the school professors, each as confused as the other as to why they were there so late.

"What is this about?" Snape said in a monotone voice. Dumbledore smiled, clapping his hands together.

"Well, there is something very important i must discuss with you all. Regarding the prophecy made long ago." Mumbles from the professors rang out in confusion as to why the prophecy was being brought up.

"Not long ago, a prophecy was made. One that proved to be about a certain boy we all know. But after everyone left, leaving only me and Minerva, another was made."

Gasps filled the office as the professors looked around at each other.

"What kind of prophecy? What about?" Lupin, who had been quiet the entire time spoke up. His eyes laced with curiosity.

"A prophecy about a girl. One that would bring the Chosen One to victory. What the seer called the Chosen Ones destined love." The professors looked around, some growing angry that they were just now knowing about this.

"Why were we not told sooner? A prophecy isn't just a fun little guess! It's fate!" Snape sneered.

"You were not told as it had to be kept too secret, as the girls identity being known out her in danger. More than Harry Potter even." Dumbledore said calmly.

"So who is she?" Hagrid asked.

"A girl born to the purest of families. Shares a womb with her complete opposite, yet share a face. Born as the sixth month takes its first breath. I believe that is what the prophecy said." Dumbledore sat down as his desk as the professor's pondered over who it could be.

Snape's face fell.

"Celeste Malfoy." He stated under his breath, making Dumbledore nod.

The professors began to understand why it was kept under wraps. The Malfoy's were a well known family who had been closely tied to Voldemort during the war, only getting away with it by claiming they were under the imperious curse.

If word got to Voldemort of the prophecy, he would definitely connect it to the girl, and she would be killed.

"Did the prophecy say anything else?" Flitwick asked. Just as Dumbledore went to answer, he stopped at the door to his office flying open. The professors all snapped their heads to see a surprising sight.

An out of breath Harry Potter, who was holding a sickly looking Celeste Malfoy's hand.

~

Celeste sat in the chairs in-front of Dumbledores desk uncomfortably, as all the professors stared at her.

She was deeply regretting following Harry here.

Dumbledore simply smiled at the girl, sitting at his desk.

"To what do i owe the pleasure?" He asked, seemingly pleased that the two were there together, though Celeste couldn't imagine why.

Celeste looked at Harry unsure, but he just nodded at her, encouraging her to tell him.

"I have been having these, uh, weird dreams. Potter says I should probably share." Celeste mumbled.

Dumbledore and Mcgonagall straightened up and leaned in to hear her.

"Well, it started after the dementor on the train incident. While i was unconscious i was in, a vision like area. I saw that night, October 31st. I was in the nursery and i saw him come in. I saw everything." Celeste shivered at the thought.

Some gasped slightly, and Snape looked like he had seen a ghost.

"However, that's not it. After i watched him kill Lily Potter," Snape visibly tensed at the sound of the name,"before he shot the curse at Harry, he looked at me. Right in my eyes. Asked who i was. No one else could see me but him."

Mcgonagall looked sickly, and the room was quiet.

"He saw you? Did he say anything else?" Dumbledore asked curiously.

"No. Right after he asked who i was i woke back up in the infirmary. But i've been having little visions when i sleep ever since. Can't go to sleep without seeing one, though they aren't as clear as the first. But everyday it feels as if i didn't get any sleep. I'm exhausted."

Celeste sighed, relieved she got that off her chest. She just hoped they could give her a solution. She needed a nights sleep, free of those terrifying visions. She was falling behind on school, and if her Father saw her grades she would probably be killed.

The professors felt sorry for the girl, her body looked weak and pale, and her eyes drooped with exhaustion. None of them had ever seen the Malfoy girl like this.

But they couldn't believe their ears. Celeste Malfoy had practically interacted with the Dark One in a vision. Something that was never heard of, even for the most gifted of seers.

Dumbledore knew that when he came back, she would be in great danger.

"Neither of you can say anything about this to anyone else. It could put Miss. Malfoy in danger. Nothing that was revealed here will leave this room. Understand?"

Both Harry and Celeste nodded.

"Minerva, please escort Miss.Malfoy to the infirmary. She might be able to get some sleep there. Severus, we need to work on a sleep potion for her. We cannot risk her falling into one of those visions and seeing Voldemort again."

Severus nodded slowly, still distraught from the girl saying she saw Lily's death.

Celeste felt relief that she might finally be able to get some sleep, thinking that her troubles were over.

Little did she know, they were just starting.