(𝐒𝟏) 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟒

𝐈 then park in the school driveway. I grab my bag and throw it over my shoulder. I exit my car and lock it and put my keys in the pocket of my sweatpants.

I yawn as i enter the school i see people talking and yelling. I hum slightly irritated at the sound. As i walk around i notice a guy with glasses and pretty blue eyes.

I stare at him and smile when he notices me staring i could tell he got nervous. I wave at him slightly as i smile and continue walking. I carefully reach into the pocket of my sweater for my schedule.

I look at it with a bored expression. I then start to walk around the school searching for the room number 𝟐𝟎𝟏. As i was walking around i hear a lot of commotion. I raise a brow and let my curiosity get the best of me.

I see students trying to fight. My eyes twitches. 'Already? On the first day of school?' I asked myself as i then walk off.

I was walking around and i saw some people talking about nothing very interesting. I was walking around the place once more and i groan as i realize i walked in a circle. I then decide to look for the office.

As i find the office i asked for directions a bit embarrassed. There seemed to be a teacher and two students. I could feel their aura in the room. The office lady told me that the teacher was to my right, the one talking to the boys. One of them had blonde hair with what i think was light brown eyes looking orange he seems to be smiling.

The one next to him seems to be very calm and quiet. He looked a bit tired too. I slowly approach them. "..um.. Mr.. um.. i need directions and it seems you're my teacher.." I say a bit awkwardly. The teacher turns to me and smiles. "Hello, my name is Thomas Walter. Seems like i'm your teacher. Please introduce yourself to your new classmates." He tells me smiling. I nod and turn to them as i slightly bow.

"..umm.. my name is (Your name).. Gomez.. it's a pleasure to meet y'all." I tell them as i stand up straight and awkwardly smile. "My name is Aiden Clark, this is my cousin Ben Clark. Pleasures all ours." He says as he continues smiling. I nod my head. "How come ya smile a lot?" I ask him a bit bluntly.

Mr. Thomas then chimed in. "Let's not ask such blunt questions. I do believe it's time we start to head to class.

I turn to look at him and nod with a slight bored expression. We then follow him as i look around the school a bit bored as i feel a shiver run past me as if someone was staring at me.

I turn and see that Aiden was staring at me i raise one of my brows. Questioning why he was staring at me. He didn't respond so i just shrugged as we continued walking to class.