(𝐒𝟏) 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟒𝟓

𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 we get to Ashlyn's house the twins's mom, or well Mariana grabs the food she had up front and heads towards the front door. Me and the twins start to get off the car. Tyler was carrying another tray of food, Taylor was carrying the presents. I offered to help them carry the stuff, they declined and said that it would harm my shoulder.

I heard the front door open and hear Ashlyn's voice. "Who are you?" She seemed a bit confused.

I heard Mariana's voice. "Hello." I could tell she had a smile on her face.

"Mom! Why'd you go off without us?" Tyler asked. "Oh, Sorry, dear.. i thought the three of you were behind me." She says as she chuckles.

"Me and Taylor were helping (Your name) out the car, then i went to help Taylor with the food and presents." Tyler tells her. All of us then get to the porch.

"Hey, Ashlyn!" Both me and Taylor say in unison. She looked a bit surprised to see me. "So, are you going to let us in or not?" Tyler asked with a bored face.

"Don't be rude, honey." His mom scolded him.

"Actually, everyone is already at the graveyard. I was just here waiting for you guys." Ashlyn tells us. She then walks out and grabs a few presents from Taylor's hands so she doesn't struggle. She begins to lead us to the graveyard.

Once we're at the entrence of the graveyard she yells out to her parents. "Mom, dad, they're here."

Her parents turn around as they smile. "Oh, great! Everyone's here then!" Her dad says with a smile. He then introduced himself to Mariana.

"I'm glad you could make it! I'm Mike, Ashlyn's dad." He says as he extends his hand for her to shake. Mariana shakes it with a smile. "Yes, me too. I'm Mariana, thank you for inviting us. It's a shame my husband couldn't make it." She says a bit sadly.

The twins who were going to put the food and presents on the table seemed to freeze and tense up. I looked at them confused.

"Unfortunately he's at work right now, haha." Mariana tells Mike. The twins seem to sigh in relief. 'I wonder.. why did they react like that?' I think to myself curiously.

Mariana looks a bit confused as she goes quiet for a moment. "Or.. at least i thought he was..? But he should've been home a few hours ago.. huh, that's weird.. why didn't he come?" She says a bit puzzled as her eyes looked dull.

"M-mom!" Taylor shouts as she drops the presents and does an awkward pose. She points at a bunny who was eating some grass. "Look, a bunny!" Both me and Tyler look at each other and sweat drop at Taylor.

Mariana stays quiet with a blank face for a moment before she smiles cheerfully. "It's cute." She says.

"..I want to pet it." The little girl in Ben's arms says. I assume she's Lily, as she looks similar to Ben in a way. "Do you want me to catch it for you?" Aiden asks her.

"You can catch it?" She asked with a small smile. Aiden nods as he smiles. "Of course I can! Just watch."

Aiden starts to approach the bunny. The bunny quickly takes notice of him and runs, or well, hops away from him. "It's no match for me!" Aiden says with a big grin on his face. The poor bunny looked terrified.

Both Aiden and the bunny are surprised when Ashlyn stands in front of the bunny and she glares down at it. The bunny stops trying to run away. Ashlyn then grabs it and walks over to Lily so she can pet it.

We all watch happily as she pets the bunny. Mike then approaches me. "How's your shoulder?" He asked, the group looks over to us as he asked.

I chuckle. "It's doing better just sore is all." "Well that's good, at least it's healing well." He tells me with a smile. I smile back and nod.

"Is there anything you'd like to do, Lily?" Taylor asks her. "How about red light, green light?" Logan suggest. "Can we play hide and seek?" She asks they chuckle and nod. Taylor looks at me sadly. "Sadly you can't play, something could happen to you're shoulder." The rest agree. "You could sit down with our parents, get to know them, y'know?" Ashlyn tells me.

I nod and sit down with the adults as i was told i couldn't participate. I smile politely at them. They also smile back at me. The night went on rather smoothly. Soon enough, it was already dark. I was with the others near the buses.

I sat down on the ground with Ben, Lily, and Logan as we played cards. I could tell Lily was sleepy. "Do they not see how late it is? It's almost midnight." Tyler says in slight irritation in his voice as he looks down at his phone.

I only slightly hum. 'I can't shake off this feeling something bad is going to happen..' I think to myself with furrowed eyebrows.

"Alright, let's go." Ashlyn tells us as she gets up. "Hey, dad, we're going to the bus to grab something. We'll be back in a minute." Ashlyn tells her dad as Ben walks over to his mom and hands her Lily. She takes Lily with a smile.

"Alright." Mike tells her as he nods. We all then walk to the bus.

I sigh and look at them. "..There's something i wanted to tell you guys." I tell them in a serious voice. They look at each other and then look at me concerned.

"Yeah, What's up?" Aiden asks a bit confused.