(𝐒𝟏) 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟒𝟑

"𝐈 think it would be wise of you to start caring." Logan tells Barron menecingly. Barron seemed to be in a state of shock as Logan tells him that.

———————

TW; Contains acts of violence, profanity, and racial slurs.

———————

"...𝐈 don't remember that squirt being like that-" Barron's friend says a bit confused. The back door then open again. "Barron what's taking you so long, man-" More of Barron's friends ask as they trail off and see Barron pinned to the ground by Logan.

"Hey, what are you doing?!" They shout. "Okay, it's time to step in now-"Ashlyn says as both her and Aiden then let go of me.

Ben rushes ahead of us. "Ben, wait!" Taylor shouts out worriedly.

Ben then grabs one of Barron's friends by their face as he slams them onto the ground. "Ben!" Taylor shouts.

Noah then hurriedly runs back into the arcade. A girl then grabs ahold of Taylor's hair as the girl shouts. "Who are you?!"

"Taylor!" Tyler shouts in a panic. He quickly rushes towards her. "Tyler!" Taylor shouts as he gets punched on the cheek.

I go towards Barron. I glare at him. "Didn't you learn your lesson last time?" I ask him menacingly.

Before i could say anything else i felt someone grab me by my neck. I yelp in surprise. I grit my teeth as they hold me by my neck tightly. I punch them in the face harshly. They quickly let go of me.

"You fucking Beaner!" They shout at me. I glare at them as i kick them in their neck. "Pinche maldito hijo de perra."

𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: "You fucking son of a bitch."

I then punch them repeatedly. I notice another person try and sneak up on me i quickly jab them in the face with my elbow.

I then try to go over and help Taylor only to feel another tug, this time it came from my shoulder. I try to move out the way, only to fail. I get slammed to one of the dumpsters harshly. I could notice the lights flicker.

One of my shoulders hit the dumpster while the rest of my back was fine. I felt something move in my shoulder. My eyes widen as i scream in pain, the same time Ashlyn shouts. "Calm down!"

Everyone seemed to freeze. Barron and his goons then quickly leave. "Fucking psychos!" One of them shouts as they leave. "..The only psycho here is that dude whom i think dislocated my shoulder.." I mutter as i grit my teeth and roll my eyes.

I then grunt as i feel tears build up in my eyes. I hold onto my shoulder i go sit down on the floor. I bite my lip as i try to not cry. Ben was quick to notice and came to me. He looked worried.

The others then start to huddle around me. "Shit, are you okay?" Tyler asks me. "Does it look like i'm okay?" I asked him as i groan.

He seemed to cringe at that. Taylor sits down next to me and rubs my back to provide some sort of comfort. "..Just.. what was that?" She asked in a shaky voice.

"..I'm not usually that violent..." She says a bit anxiously. "..Yeah well, they attacked first. Maybe we did go overboard.. but at the very least they deserved it." Tyler says.

"..I don't think that's the problem. Taylor's right, this could be.. bad." Ashlyn says anxiously.

"What are you talking about?" Tyler asks in confusion. "..You guys.. were making the same noises the phantoms do." Ashlyn says.

I stay quiet and look a bit shocked at the information. Ashlyn then glances at me. "I'm going to check your shoulder to see if it's anything severe." Ashlyn tells me. I nod my head.

She comes close to me and asks Taylor to move my shirt slightly and both her and Taylor cringe. I look at them anxiously. "..It's bad isn't it? It hurts." I say as i sigh.

Ashlyn looks at me for a moment. "Well, from what i can see.. it looks dislocated." She says a bit nervously. I sigh and lean on Taylor's shoulder. "I'll call my dad to pick us up." Ashlyn says as she then takes her phone out and calls her dad.

'Well shit, i guess i can't do much for a while.' I think to myself as i eternally groan.