(𝐒𝟏) 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟕

𝐈 wake up and yawn. I start to stretch my body hearing multiple pops. I hum as i finish stretching. Then i take out my phone to check the time, the time read '𝟏𝟎:𝟒𝟕𝐩𝐦' I have a little more then an hour to get ready. As i yawn i get up from the couch and make myself some food. I made myself some white rice with curry. Once i finish my food i head towards my room and change into my work clothes. I glance at my clock '𝟏𝟏:𝟐𝟒.'

I then start to get my clothes for the school day ready. The clothes i chose was baggy black jeans, with a plain white shirt that fit me a bit big. For accessories i got my gold necklace and my bracelet that my brother gave me when we were younger.

I stared at my bracelet for a bit and i could feel myself tear up. I quickly wipe my tears and head towards the bathroom to wash my face. I then put my clothes in my bag and start to get my other bag for the trip ready. I then grab the field trip permission slip and sign it, forging my parents signature.

'Not like they even know what i'm doing with my life anyway..' I think to myself as i frown. I sigh and start to head out the door. As i head out the door i feel a chill run up my spine. I stop for a moment, getting the feeling that something will happen. I sigh and lock the door as i close it behind me. I then began driving to work.

The drive to work made me a bit uneasy. I greet Josh as he starts to leave. He seemed to be in a hurry to leave which i found a bit odd but shrugged it off nonetheless.

I then go behind the counter per usual. I close my eyes as i yawn. Once i open my eyes again i yelp as i see what seemed to be some sort of black figure with a creepy smile and white eyes at the entrence of the convenience store.

My eyes widen '..i haven't seem one of these since i was like.. 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧..' I think to myself as i gulp. I blink my eyes again only to see it vanished. I look around the convenience store, having an uneasy feeling. I stay alert the rest of my shift.

Time flies by and it's the end of my shift. Sasha comes in and greets me. I greet her back before I hurry into the locker room to change. I come out and get out and into the driveway and drive myself to school.

𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋

I yawn as i go with the rest of the students. I see Logan and i lazily smile and go towards him.

I could see he seemed to be on the phone with someone, i didn't bother him as he was on the phone a little in front of us i could hear the twins. "Hey get your own!" I heard Tyler yell. "But i left mine at home, please Ty!" I heard Taylor yell in desperation. "No!" I heard Tyler say i quietly chuckled at that.

I could see Logan then end the call he was on and he smiled at me. I smiled back. I then heard Mr. Thomas talk. "Alright, everyone start getting on the bus. We're getting ready to leave for Savannah in T minus five!" He says chuckling. I turn to Logan and smile. "I guess we, should get on the bus." I tell him chuckling and he nods.