(𝐒𝟏) 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟒𝟒

May be long chapter.

————————

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐥𝐲𝐧'𝐬 dad then gets to the arcade and he visibly sweat drops. "..What happened to you guys?" He asks, most of us stay quiet. He then looks over at me and his eyes widen. "What happened to your shoulder?!" I scratch my neck nervously.

"..We'll explain later.. for now can you take (Your name) to the hospital? Her shoulder looks dislocated." Ashlyn says as she looks over at me worriedly.

Her dad nods. "Yeah, get in. It could get worse if it's untreated." We nod and get in the car, Aiden and Ben helping me as i enter the car.

Ashlyn's dad then starts to drive quickly to the hospital. Once we get to the hospital quickly gets out the car and asks one of the other to help me out. Ben and Taylor were the ones to help me out. Everyone else sends me worried glances.

Once we get out the car Ashlyn's dad quickly leads us inside the hospital and tells the lady at the front office about my situation. Quickly, there are doctors that swarm me and separate me from the group.

They put me in a room and laid me down. They then injected me with something and they told me they were going to put me under anesthesia. That's the last thing i remember before i fell unconscious.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

𝐈 started to stir awake. I could hear familiar voices around me talking. "So, you think the phantom dimension is influencing us?" One of them asks.

"Not only that.. but the real world too." There was then a pause in the room. I could feel the tension even though i was half-asleep.

"..What do we do?" Another asks. "I think things started to get out of control after Logan started to get upset.." They responded. I could then start to make the voices clearer.

"..Maybe negative emotions can set that kind of reaction off?" Taylor asks. "So, we should avoid getting too angry?" Logan asks.

"That's a good place to start." Ashlyn responds. "How are we to do that when our whole situation is negative?" Tyler asks as he groans in irritation.

"I think what they mean is that we can't let our emotions get out of hand. Plus, you can always look on the positive side of things. Like how we're still alive!" I tell him as i chuckle then groan as i feel soreness on my shoulder.

They all looked in my direction in both shock in surprise. "You're awake?!" Tyler asks a bit confused. I give him a thumbs up with my other hand. "Yup."

Ashlyn then sighs and nods. "She has a point. Although our situation is negative we have to look on the positive side. And.. i don't think we can afford to be as careful as we have been." She says as she starts to get more serious.

"I was hoping we could take our time and figure things out as safely as possible but.. we don't know how the dimension's influence over us will progress or how quickly. Alongside the possibility of us damaging the real world because of that influence. Like what happened to (Your name). So.. we need to start speeding things up.. and find a way to Savannah." Ashlyn tells us. We all nod in agreement.

"Where's your dad Ashlyn?" I asked her. She looks over at me. "He went to the bathroom he'll be back. Once he comes back, you need to explain what Barron said." She tells me.

I look at her a bit confused. "What did Barron say?" I asked. Logan then speaks up. "..The part where he said your parents left you abandoned.."

Once he says that i went quiet looked up at the ceiling. "..I guess.. it is about time you all know.." I say as i sigh.

Ashlyn's dad then comes into the room. We look over at him. "Good, now, (Your name) you can explain what Barron said." Ashlyn tells me. I nod and take a deep breath. "Okay.. well.."

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐈 sigh and look up at the ceiling in boredom. I had to stay overnight in the hospital just take make sure i would be okay. I would be released today, today was also the birthday of Ben's younger sister.

Yesterday after the group left the nurses came and checked up on me. I must say the dinner in the hospital was good. Along with the breakfast. Those waffles were good.

I then heard a ping from my phone. I look at my phone a bit confused and reach for it. I then see it was a message from Tyler.

Tyler H. :
Hey, you better be ready to go. Me, Tay, and mom are coming over to get you.

I smile and begin to text back.

Me: Yeah, can y'all also take me to my house real quick so i can change? I won't take long.

Tyler H. :
Yeah, you better make it quick.

Me: 👍

I then turn off my phone and wait for then to arrive as i look up at the ceiling.

A few minutes pass by and i hear a knock on the door. A nurse comes in with Taylor, Tyler, and a woman. I assume the woman was their mom. The woman looks over to me and smiles. I politely smile back.

"Okay, Miss, Gomez. I assume these are your friends and their guardian correct?" The nurse asks me. I nod. "Okay, i'm happy to tell you that you're released from the hospital. You will come back for check-ups on your shoulder. It's just to make sure it's healing well." The nurse tells me.

"Okay, will i receive a call to know when i have my appointments?" I ask. The nurse nods. She then comes over to my hospital bed and starts to unplug all the wires that was attached.

"Okay, you're good to go. Enjoy the rest of your day, and remember to not strain yourself." The nurse tells me as she smiles. I nod and smile back. The nurse then leaves the room.

The twins's mom looks at me and smile. "You must be (Your name) right?" She asks me. I nod. "Yes, that's right. It's a pleasure to meet you." I tell her as i stick my hand out for a handshake.

She shakes my hand. "It's nice to finally meet you, i'm Mariana. The twins speak very highly of you." She tells me as she smiles. I smile back. "I'm glad they do. I appreciate the friendship i have with both of them." I tell her, smiling.

She nods. "We should get going, you still need to change." I nod as i chuckle. We then start to exit the hospital and into the parking lot.

𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 we get to my house i turn to look at Taylor. "Uh, Tay, could you assist me? I don't think i can really do a lot with one arm." I tell her as i sweat drop. Taylor chuckled and nodded. Both of us then get off the car and i get my key that was under my doormat. I unlock the door.

"Okay, c'mon my room is over here. We should do it quickly, wouldn't want to keep them waiting." I say chuckling. Taylor chuckles as well and nods.

I then finish getting changed and ready. It wasn't a flashy outfit or anything. (You can choose what you're wearing. ☺︎︎)

"Woah, you look really pretty. Not that you don't look pretty, you always look pretty." Taylor says as she smiles. I smile back.

"Thanks Tay, you're also always pretty. Let's get going now." I tell her as i chuckle. She nods and we head back towards the car.

We enter the car and Tyler looked a bit annoyed. "Took you long enough. But i guess you look nice." He tells me. I chuckle. "Thanks Tyler." Once we were ready their mom then began to drive to Ashlyn's house.