(𝐒𝟏) 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟒𝟏

TW; Contains profanity

———————

𝐌𝐲 gaze on Barron and his group of friends hardens. I could hear the others behind me still focused on the tickets that came from the game that was punched by Ben. "I think this is enough for all of us to split and get decent prizes." Taylor says happily.

"I'm getting all of Aiden's share though, since i won DDR." Ashlyn says. "All of it?!" Aiden exclaims.

Logan then looks at me, he furrows his eyebrows. "What are you lo-.." He trails off when he glances where i was staring. He tensed up.

I then look over to Logan and i place a hand on his shoulder in reassurance. Tyler seemed to notice Barron was here as he says, "Well that's annoying. What's he doing here?" He said with bitterness.

Logan looked a little shocked that Tyler noticed Barron came in the arcade. The most of the others turned to look as well. Ashlyn had an annoyed face, Ben was clenching his fist. Aiden seemed a bit panicked when he looked at Ben.

"Who?" Taylor asked as she then turns into the direction we were staring at. She then makes a disgusted face. "Oh.. it's Barron." Tyler crosses his arms over his chest.

"It's not Barron, es el hijo de puta que nunca va tener un futuro si-" I get cut off by Taylor who put her hand on my shoulder as she sweat dropped. I sigh and cross my arms over my chest.

𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: "It is the son of a bitch whose never going to have a future if-"

"If he tries anything funny he's gonna get it." I say as i look at the floor in distaste.

Tyler glances at me before he begins to talk. "I doubt he's going to do anything. The coward hasn't messed with Logan since you had a 'chat' with him. Plus, he's scared of me 'tattling' to coach." Tyler says as he furrows his eyebrows as he looks at Barron and his group.

Logan then starts to get up. "..But still.. it's kinda awkward isn't it? We've been here for a while anyway, maybe we should just get our prizes then spend the rest of the day at Ashlyn's house?" Taylor suggest.

"..No." Logan says. I glance at Logan in a bit of confusion. Everyone else looked at him in either shock or surprise.

"..I don't think the guy with the blue hat is part of their friend group. I've seen him with Barron at school a few times and i wasn't certain at first but.. Barron just replaced me with him." Logan says as we watch Barron and his friends start to head towards the back door that leads to the alleyway behind the arcade.

"Right now i'm pretty sure that guys is doing Barron's work while he hangs out with his buddies.. that's what happened to me when he invited me somewhere." Logan says as he furrows his eyebrows.

I frown as i look at Logan. "You let him treat you like you're some robot that does his work?"

He doesn't respond as he looks at the floor. He then looks up again. "That's what he does. He manipulates you into being his friend and 'helping' him with his work and then when that stops working.." He trails off for a moment.

"..He starts threatening physically." He finishes off. I stay silent as does everyone else.

"I'm not sure what your plan is, but you're wanting to help that guy right?" Tyler asks him. Logan nods as he anxiously fiddles with his hands.

"I'm want to at least warn him.." Logan says.

"Well, go do what you gotta do." Tyler says as he then grins. "We'll be here to help you if you need it." I nod in agreement. The rest also seem to agree with Tyler as well.

Logan then sighs and he slowly goes towards the back door. The rest of us look at each other and nod. We exit the arcade and go around the corner. I was to the side, in between Aiden and Ashlyn.

Behind Ashlyn was Tyler, Ben, then Taylor. Me and Aiden were crouched down trying to see what goes down, Ashlyn was slightly leaned down. Tyler was leaning against the wall. Taylor and Ben were sitting on the ground as they lean onto the ground.

"Ahh, we should've gone to the one in town, this place doesn't have any food and the prizes suck." Barron says to his friend. "I told you so." Replied his friend.

Barron then seems to get cut off guard when he hears the back door open again. I assume it's Logan based on his reaction.

"Haha, wow! That caught me off guard- I would've never expected to see you here, four eyes." Barron says as he grins.

"It's been a while pal, how've you been?" He asks Logan as he smile. I could see he clenched his jaw through his smile. I narrow my eyes a Barron.

'Two faced, hijo de puta.' I think to myself.

𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: "Two faced, son of a bitch."