(𝐒𝟏) 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟒𝟐

𝐋𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐧 then approaches the guy with the blue hat. "My name's Logan." Logan says nervously as he sticks his hand out for a handshake. The other dude seemed a bit hesitant but shook his hand nonetheless.

"Oh.. I'm Noah." The dude says a bit nervously as he shakes Logan's hand. Logan then turns serious for a moment as he glances at Barron and looking back at Noah.

"..Is he making you do his homework? Because, you shouldn't have to do that." Logan points out. "H-he's not making me.. he just asked for help." Noah says as he holds the books in his hands close to him. Logan then sighs softly.

"..And you felt guilty saying no, right?" Logan asks him. Noah stays silent. Logan then continues to talk. "It's okay to want to help people.. but you should stay away from people like Barron." He says. Barron clenches his jaw. Logan glances at him before he continues. "If you tick with people like him.. it won't end well. Trust me i know." Logan pauses for a moment and seems to be in thought. He then continues to inform Noah.

"He has a... tactic.. to prolong beating you into doing what he wants so it takes him longer to get caught. If you keep trying to help him, then eventually.. When you don't finish in time, Get below an 80, Try to do your work before his, or upset him in anyway, he'll-" Logan then gets cut off by Barron.

"Hey." He said in a calm voice. Noah seems to glance at Barron as he visibly flinches at Barron's expression.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" Barron asks Logan with a clenched jaw.

"I've been leaving a worthless-sack of crap like you alone and this is how you-" Barron then gets cut off by Loga as he speaks to Noah again.

"See? This is how he usually is. Hanging around someone like him will just make you miserable. If you want, you can come hang out with me? O-or you could go home if you feel like it, i just wanted to warn you." Logan tells him nervously.

Noah stutters a bit. "...Um..." Barron then starts to approach them. I narrow my eyes at the sight as clench my fist for just incase.

Barron begins to jab Logan on the side of his head in frustration. "Who do you think you are, twerp? Stop interfering." Barron tells Logan with annoyance as he continues to jab the side of Logan's head.

"You're just a loser whose parents didn't even want him. Along with that friend of yours that fought with me. I heard her parents also left her abandoned. What was her name again, (Your name)?" Barron asks mockingly.

I could feel the others stare at me as he says that. I stay quiet as i clench my jaw and i dig my nails into my palm. I could see that Logan clenched his hand, his hand seemed to be trembling. He swats Barron's hand away from him.

"Don't be talking about her like you know her full story. Her name shouldn't even be coming out of your mouth. And i'm the useless one? Didn't you loose to her? Plus, you refuse to do your own work and force others to do it for you. When you so pathetically waste others time while they are actually working for a better life?" Logan asks him as he clenches his jaw in anger.

Ashlyn seemed to be in thought about something as the scene continues to unfold.

"When you have nothing to give, not even a simple thanks?! You only take, harass and look down on others!" Logan tells Barron as he begins to raise his voice in frustration. Barron had his jaw clenched and looked visibly angry.

"If anyone here is truly and utterly useless, it's-" Logan says angrily as he gets cut off by Barron who grabs ahold of his hair and drags him as he yells. "Oh just shut up already!" Barron says angrily.

I was about to jump in, i the feel two pairs of arms hold me back. I glance and realize both Aiden and Ashlyn were holding me back, Tyler seemingly ready to also do the same. I clench my jaw and scoff. Ashlyn sighs and shakes her head as she whispers in my ear.

"Not yet." I slightly shiver as i feel her breath on my ear. Neither her or Aiden let go of me.

Logan remains to keep his balance. "Do you really think I care about whatever crap you're spewing?!" Barron asks Logan as he shouts. His grip on Logan's hair doesn't seem to loosen. Logan grips on Barron's arm. Barron then raises his arm to punch Logan.

Logan glares at Barron harshly. He steps on Barron's feet which seems to catch him off guard. Logan twist Barron's hand and he pins him to the ground with a 𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐝.

"Get off of-" Barron begins to say as he gets cut off by Logan slamming his head to the ground. I look up and notice the lights begin to flicker.

"I think it would be wise of you to start caring." Logan tells Barron menecingly. Barron seemed to be in a state of shock as Logan tells him that.