Chapter 22

Enduring the few jiggles and shakes of the airplane, Freen succumbed warmth in the blanket draped down on her lap as she leaned back trying to cool down the dizziness she felt. She's not usually the one who easily get vertigo during flights yet here she is pinching the bridge of her nose trying to anticipate the gnawing whirlwinds of roll in her stomach.

The plane shook again, the stewardess then announce their touchdown as Freen held tighter on her belt trying not to throw up in the plane. That's the least she wanted to do. She don't want to be popular in news just because she throw up in a business class suite. Once the plane touchdown the rough patch of the road, Freen let go of the strap securing her safety as her pulse rate also drop down to it's normal pace. Her head spinning as she heaved a deep sigh.

"Hey, you okay?" She felt a slight tap. Opening one of her two eyes, she saw Nam towering over her reaching for some of their bags on the compartment. "Are you okay?" She asked. Freen squint her eyes before she slightly nodded. No words coming out of her mouth.

"Let's go." Nam followed her from behind, outside the airport park a black Ferrari like a shining trophy hit by the sun in this very time. Everyone was looking at her, intrigued about her status.

"Good day Ms. Sarocha, I am Oliver and I will be your driver during your stay here in New York. " He introduce bowing a little.

"It's nice meeting you Oliver, can you take us to the hotel?" Freen don't have to asked, Oliver will bring them to the hotel and Freen cannot wait to be up on the bed and rest.

New York was beautiful just like England, the only difference is both of these places posses a different radiant vibe that make it unique to the eyes for the audience. United Kingdom, island country located off the northwestern coast of mainland Europe. The United Kingdom comprises the whole of the island of Great Britain-which contains England, Wales, and Scotland-as well as the northern portion of the island of Ireland. That country itself is a legend and a true definition of beauty and elegance, yet New York is something else. There is something about the place that got Freen hook. Something she can't point a finger on. Maybe it's the view?

As they travelled through the coastline of this western country. Freen felt captivated by how different this city is made of. Somehow this place takes all her worries away, somehow it made her feel belong. Oliver took them to a hotel with a hug billboard adjacent of it, the interior was elegant and majestic as if it was taken from a fairytale book.

"I'm only allowed to guide you until here. I am not allowed to go to your rooms, is it okay if I leave you here?" Oli asked, voice politely soft as ever.

"Sure you can go now. Thank you." Nam replied. Freen on the other hand roamed her eyes on the inside of this hotel and nodded her head 'nice' before Nam dragged her to approached staffs.

"Good day Ma'am what can I do for you?" The blonde girl asked.

" What room number is reserved for Freen Sarocha Chankimha?" The woman looked down at her PC before smiling.

"It's room 267 ma'am. It's on the 30th floor particularly at the VIP vicinity. Mr. Fall arranged it for you already." She replied.

"Thank you." The staffs guided them through the elevator and give them a hand to carry their luggage as both of them walk in between the great hallways with heart free from the burdens they once have.

"You can leave now." Freen demanded as the guards leave and give them the space they needed. Once Freen saw the bed, she didn't waste any more time and jumped into it with face facing the pillows. Her body relaxing to the soft mattress enveloping her lean figure as she stretch out her tense arm.