Chapter 32

: I can't update more than one chapters in weekdays, it depends on my schedule but now all I can give you is chapters that I can provide. Please bare with me especially since my exam is coming.

The moment Nita get out of the room, her face fell carrying a weight of unspoken emotions. Her sculptured eyebrows were raise in a manner that indicates her annoyance. As she reach the lobby, she was welcomed with Freen's unreadable expression looking at her intently with nothing but coldness in her eyes.

"Babe..." Freen dragged Nita out. Her hands were gripping Nita's wrist making the older girl yelp in pain as she tried to get away but Freen didn't let her. When they reached the parking lot, Freen kick her wheels as she ruffled her hair in frustration.

"What did I tell you Nita? What did you do back there? Why did you act so unprofessional in front of my business partner!" Freen yelled. Her face red in anger.

"I was just asking." Nita replied, voice tinged with uncertainty, her voice faded in between.

"Fucking asking Nita? You were clearly provoking Becky! You were rubbing it in her face that you are my girlfriend in a supposed to be business meeting!" Nita was done with all the yelling, not withholding herself anymore. She give Freen her fair share of infuriation.

"And what's wrong with that Freen? You think I didn't know that there's something more about the stares you are exchanging? You think I didn't notice all the stares you gaved her? That is absolutely something Freen! I have to put her back on her boundaries before she can snake you behind my back!"

"Fuck it Nita! Becky is not even doing anything! She wasn't even interested in me! Did you see her look at me? Did you see her giving me looks that is way more than just business partners? " She asked. Her voice raise in a higher pitch that everyone who will pass by can hear them from afar. "It's your doubts that will put me in stake Nita! She wasn't like that when she and I love together!"

"That's where it hurts Freen! You keep comparing me to her! I never even would have known that she was your ex-wife if I didn follow her on the restroom!"

"You what?"

"I followed her Freen! I wanted to know if she is really not affected by you and guess what? She just told that straight to my face when it didn't even slip out of  your mouth!" Nita replied. She was done with all the bullshits. She was done with everything.

Freen sighed. Her hand pressing the bridge of her nose. " You know what Nita... I guess we should just stop. Both of us are toxic to each other, so maybe we call this quits." Nita was bewildered upon hearing the declaration. The least she wanted to do is break up with Freen. She love Freen deeply and the idea of losing her pains her.

"No! What! Freen no! Babe! Let's talk about this." Freen shook her head. "Freen! Please! Please baby!"

"No Nita! Can't you respect my decision? I wanted to break up okay? Are you deaf!" She yelled. Without taking another more glance, Freen left Nita at the parking lot. Her figure disappearing in the hue from afar.

Nita was left broken at the parking lot. Her eyes were coated with tears as she hugged her knees closer to her chest. She just wanted Freen to love her wholeheartedly, without strings attached from the past. But it seems to be impossible. It seems to be so hard. Perhaps there is away to do this her own way?

//

"Shut up Sarocha!" Becky snapped on Freen. She was devastated that Fin called Freen to join her family day and now Becky is stuck with Freen.