The Request

[F/N]'s POV

"I'm sorry, but I know this is what I must do, Nile Dawk, Commander of the Military police, I [Full Name] demote myself from squad leader of the MPs' to squad leader of the Survey Corps. I believe that there is more that I can do, I can't stand hiding behind the wall anymore, please understand Nile."

I am bowing to my superior whom I know is in shock while sitting at his desk. I look up to see his eyes wide.

"Th-the Survey Corps, are you sure, I mean you have such great promise, the people are different over there, they have that crazy scientist, the guy who likes to smell people, the short clean freak, and who many call 'commander eyebrows.' I don't want you to be labeled, you know I worry about you, I know you don't like extra attention or people getting closer to you. [F/N], you know I'm here for you always, we might have different dads but we still share the same mom, sister please understand how I feel about this."

I sit in a chair and run my fingers through my hair sighing, "Brother, I know how much you care, please send me to the Survey Corps."

He sighs doing the same thing I did, running his fingers through his hair, "Fine, I'll try, I still have to get it approved by Commander Smith as well, and he can be pretty scary sometimes."

I run up and give him a hug,  Thank you, thank you so much, I love you big brother."

His face flushes slightly, "Can't breathe, your boobs... crushing my face."

I pull back laughing, "Shut up."

He lets out a chuckle but he gets serious quickly,

"[F/N], don't be fooled by people, I don't want you getting hurt, you are so caring, and people can take advantage of your kindness, just be careful, for me?"

I hug him again and kiss his cheek, "Yeah, I'll be careful, just get to the paperwork."

He waves his hand as I leave. I was walking to the Survey Corps training grounds to get a look around smiling thinking 'Dad, I miss you, I know you'd be proud of me,' My thoughts were cut short as I bump into a wall falling back to be caught by strong hands wrapping around my back. My eyes open to see that the wall was a man...a very good looking man, his face looked of worry.

"Are you alright miss, you should be more careful; you seemed out of it when you collided with me."

He smiles kindly with his eyes shining a 'oh so bright' blue, sparkling in the sunlight,

"U-Uh, thank you, sorry I was thinking and I wasn't watching where I was going."

"That's alright; by the way I haven't seen you before, what brings you here."

I smile shyly, "I'm considering on joining the Survey Corps, and was on my way to tour the training grounds."

I was expecting to be scolded on how stupid it was but his eyes lit up,

"You want to join the Survey Corps, I would be honored to escort you and give you a tour of the training grounds."

I look down at his bolo tie, 'normally Commanders wear them,

"Are you a Commander?"

At that moment I remember the word Nile used 'eyebrows' he's the Commander.

"Yes, as a matter of fact I am the Commander of the Survey Corps, My name is Erwin Smith, nice to meet such a kind woman."

He helps me up and I'm still blushing, "Th-Thank you, my name is [Full Name], nice to meet you Commander, and don't trouble yourself by showing me around, I'm sure you're busy."